User avatar

irishfire

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Irish had laughed so hard her cheeks were redder than usual. "That is really funny Wookie!" She said gasping. She looked at Amy as her laughter died down. "I agree! ...

    Oct 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Course! *throws wet noodles at Gsspcrocks* TUBM loves noodles

    Oct 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    No way! *chucks a slushie at Gsspcrocks* TUBM is having fun

    Oct 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say that I say "High five!"

    Oct 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Irish rasied her eyebrows and nodded, eating her burger; eyes huge causing them to laugh. "Tell me!" She said bouncing in her seat, her red hair flying.

    Oct 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    8/10 for fan obesessiveness! :lol: Lets see... 1) The Champion in me - 3 doors down 2) False Pretense - Res Jumpsuit Apparatus (LOVE IT! sry caps) 3) Lovebug - ...

    Oct 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    What is that? 8/10

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    I love that song! 9/10!

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    Haha! I love it too! I eat it all the time, cept the popcorn I LOVE is really hard to find and the one place we know to get it ...

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Irish smiled. "I guess!" She looked at Wookie. "And yea, their musics fantastic! I'm listening to them now!" She shows Wookie her ipod which reads "Better than Me - Hinder". ...

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    Thats creepy in a coolish way! 9/10

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Thats totally me! I actaully thought it was my favortie food until I actaully tried it one day...never had it again :smt005 TUBM wants me to throw something at them

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    I love popcorn! :twisted: Yummeh! Hm... I have such horrible balance but when I dance in my room, I almost never fall but in school I fall almost every day. ...

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    Cookies! *stuffs mouth* You get a wolf -inserts coin-

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    Davy Jones freaked me out so bad! Esp. the way he talked, how he would pronouce certain things while like spitting great distances it just annoyed me so horribly. But ...

    Oct 5, 2009


akdsjfh you know that feeling where you start writing a scene but then you get bored with the scene so you move on and start writing a different scene and then you get bored with that scene so you move on to an entirely different WIP and then you get bored with that so you move on-
— AceassinOfTheMoon