-
Re: insert coin
*laughs* Hi!! *waves at them from on top of Brad and Greg, who wave too* You get royal jewels! Beautiful Wookie utterly stunning! -inserts coin- *gets off them* I think ...
Oct 6, 2009 -
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
I shall grant thee 1000/10 for getting your favortie song! *takes a deep breath* Here ve go! 1) The Older I get - Skillet (Love, love, looooooove!) 2) Fall for ...
Oct 6, 2009 -
Re: insert coin
Woo! I'm gonna call my country Ciaera!! (I know random right?) You get a royal procession, for you are now queen of your country! -insert coin- I'm glad you like ...
Oct 6, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
*running after Wookie* Course not! *catches Wookie and covers her in peanut butter* Moo hahaha I love this too! TUBM will throw soda
Oct 6, 2009 -
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
*frowns* I should really stop eating peanut butter with my fingers...anyway! 9/10 for Kelly Clarkson and Paramore! Lets hope this is better than last time! 1) Cheetah Sisters - The ...
Oct 6, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
Most definatly! *takes spaghetti sauce and throws it at both of them and runs away* Try and get meh now!*
Oct 6, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say "I know right?" I say "Yeah! I've never seen that movie though. None of the 2 million versions."
Oct 6, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
Yup yup! *takes a huge vat of sprinkles and dumps them on Wookie* Woo! TUBM has a new food to throw
Oct 6, 2009 -
Re: The Tavern
Irish returned the smile and nodded. You know it girl! They inched toward Amy a little bit on their seats in anitcipation being too excited to wait for the answer.
Oct 6, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say that I say Huh... it kinda does.
Oct 6, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
I ♥ wolf! 9/10!
Oct 6, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
By this fight? Oh yea! *chases Gsp and Wookie with ice cream complete with scooper and hits them repeatdly* Moo hahaha! TUBM shivered at the thought of how cold ice ...
Oct 6, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say that I say "Bring it on!"
Oct 6, 2009 -
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
10/10 for Pochahontas, The Little Mermaid, and One girl revolution! Here we go! 1) Eat Vegitarian - Jim Gaffigan (comedian) 2) Hello Beautiful - Jonas Brothers (Stop it Shuffle!! :evil: ...
Oct 6, 2009 -
Re: insert coin
Yay!!! Thank you Wookie!! You get your own country! -inserts coin- Hey Guys!! I got a cookie factory!! *shows all the guys, Brad and Greg try to steal one* BAD ...
Oct 6, 2009
