-
Re: Independence Day!
Really? Thats cool :D Normally I do something, like last year I went to the espoinage (sp?) and watched the fireworks there, which was really cool! But this year xD ...
Jul 5, 2010 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
11/10 You've offically gotten me hooked on that song xD
Jul 5, 2010 -
Re: Guess What The Person Above You Is Wearing....
Hmmmm I am guessing... a black t-shirt and blue shorts?
Jul 4, 2010 -
Re: Featured Member for July: Skins!
WOOP WOOP! :D
Jul 4, 2010 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
Skilletttt!! 10/10!
Jul 3, 2010 -
Re: Mark Your Calendars: July 11th is Radio Day
Awesome! I'll definatley be listening and annoying the members of my household ^^ ...Should I contribute?! *intense thought*
Jul 3, 2010 -
Re: Corny Jokes
Oo heres mine: Why was Washington buried at Mt. Vernon? Because he was dead.
Jul 3, 2010 -
Re: Match Maker
Hope and Ed (BondGirl and silented1) Me and Timmy (me and Mr. Knightley) And Irish and Bolt xD (Irishfire and Bolt) Because we are all going on a triple date ...
Jul 3, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
Lilly you're gorgeous!! :D Hars little ol' me again with WaYtObEcHrIsSy: (The tour guide acutally thought I was a boy when I wore this :( ) :
Jul 2, 2010 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
100/10! One of my favorites :D
Jul 2, 2010 -
Re: (ISMKAD people) Show off your avatars!
I named mine TK for Timmeh Knightley ;) IRISHFIAH!
Jul 1, 2010 -
Re: What is the member above you known for?
Known for being super strong and smashing concrete walls. ;) Known for being the coolest person ever and being totally awesome :D
Jun 30, 2010 -
Re: Claiming Newbies, is it right or wrong?
D'awww claiming sounds fun! It makes a person feel wanted!! *unclaimed* Just putting that out there...heh...heh.
Jun 30, 2010 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
I've always loved that. 9/10 :)
Jun 30, 2010 -
Re: What is the member above you known for?
Known for being the top dawg ;)
Jun 30, 2010
