User avatar

irishfire

  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *screams* God I am never getting that out! *somehow rolls so she has Nutty pinned to the ground and covers her in melted caramel and then taking off as fast ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Principal Mackenzie

    Hi there! I'm Irish and I'm here to review this fine piece of literature :D So, first off, I'd like to say that I found this incredibly interesting! Mr. Meyer ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    Hahaha, Nutty thats halarious. I've done that before too, when I tripped over my own shoelace. I didn't get up til my friends pulled me off the floor :smt005 In ...

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Correct my friend! My mom won't let me :lol: Oo I was close! New guess: (this is gonna sound werid but) you have very nice looking hands :smt005

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Ow! *feels spot where got slapped* Mwahahaha your in for it now Nutty!! *squirts syrup at Hero, Gsp, and Nutty's hair* :twisted: I can't believe the awesomeness of this thread. ...

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Haha, don't really mind it all that much. Half the time people wind up telling it. TUBM hates it when people say "because I said so"

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    Oh my God! I love it too! I have 4 dogs and I love them all to death :smt003

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Irish laughed. "We totally should! That would be cool!" She shook her empty soda can and nodded. "Could you get me a chocolate milkshake no whipped cream?" She looked at ...

    Oct 9, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: "Tell them"

    Hi there! The name's Irish and I shall read and critque you as of...*looks at non-exsistant watch* now! So, yes this piece does make sense, but it is (as Rosey ...

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    LOVE wolves!! 10/10

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Funniest thing thats ever happened to you

    Hahaha! Thats awesome! Hm...Oh I got one! Haha I was at my friend's bar mitsvah, and we were all eating and listening to the music, and there were maybe 6 ...

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Err... blue, green, and brown? Oooooh I don't know about the inches, but I'm pretty sure about 5'5

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    Oh my God, Gsp! Thank God you were ok! :shock: Lol, when my hair is wet and partially dry, I turn on rock music and headbang to it because it ...

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Irish looks at Hope for a moment before bursting out in laughter. "Thats totally awesome!" She said, her face turning redder. The laughter died down and she smiled. "Hope it ...

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *jumps onto Gsp, covering them both in spagetthi sauce* You're the best Gsp!

    Oct 9, 2009


Goos are anarchists.
— WeepingWisteria