-
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
10/10 because I love that song and band overly much :smt003
Oct 10, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
Aww thats sad 8/10
Oct 10, 2009 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
Congratlulations! *hands Nutty giant trophy* I play no sports. I dance in my room for excersise :lol:
Oct 10, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Haha I'm the same way! Err that would be a no XD You have long arms
Oct 10, 2009 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
Wow, that is werid Nutty... I love singing overloudly in my room and you can hear me throughout my entire domain but if I'm in public you can't hear me ...
Oct 10, 2009 -
Re: The Tavern
Irish cheers. "Ha! I am not alone in my obesessiveness with milkshakes and fries!!" She looks at Nutty and nods "I agree. Nate deserves the tag of Awesome for this ...
Oct 10, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
I have abosuletly no idea :smt005 You have not very much grace?
Oct 10, 2009 -
Re: The Tavern
Irish smiles at Nutty and orders her a milkshake on the house. "Hey Nutty," she says. "We were just saying us in our little group should have a handshake and ...
Oct 10, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Haha brown and no they're normal Hm... likes to wear sneakers
Oct 10, 2009 -
Re: The Tavern
Irish nods. "Totally! And a secret password would be awesome!" She takes her milkshake from Aqua and smiles in thanks.
Oct 10, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
Hahaha I'm sorry Nutty but thats what you get for pouring honey in my hair and mollsess down my shirt! *goes to change music and gets hit with a random ...
Oct 10, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Lol thank you? I guess there is *goes crosseyed to look at nose* Haha, I try to grow them out but I bite them too. Errr... long eyelashes?
Oct 10, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
Ooooh thats cold! *pours slushie down Nutty's back*
Oct 10, 2009 -
Re: Winged Crossing- Prologue
Ello! The name's Irish and I must say *mouth falls open and she stares* You dreamt that? That was really REALLY interesting! I loved it! Bravo my friend for having ...
Oct 10, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Nope! My feet are normal sized, but they are wide. Err.. long fingernails?
Oct 10, 2009
