-
Re: A random fact about yourself
Haha nice! I wish I could play guitar and my friends get annoyed with me when I say I don't have a good singing voice cuz' they think I do.
Oct 11, 2009 -
Re: Dance Party!
Awesome! Thats What You Get - Paramore *starts jumping up and down screaming the lyrics and throwing hair in face*
Oct 11, 2009 -
Re: The Tavern
Irish hears her and laughs "Awesome the Nate or Nate the Awesome!" Irish puts her ipod in and begins to headbang to "Break" by Three Days Grace.
Oct 11, 2009 -
Re: Dance Party!
Does that count as 3 posts? *starts doing the Charleston*
Oct 11, 2009 -
Re: The Tavern
Irish ponders. "Thats cool! What about emosewa the Etan?"
Oct 11, 2009 -
Re: Dream Catcher v.20
Hey! Irish here! So, I agree with CreativeFreak! It was very good, and I liked the thought behind it. It was a little confusing but that was probably because I ...
Oct 11, 2009 -
Re: Report a good member!
I would like to tattle on : Hannah for being my first friend on this site WhisperintheWind for being awesome! Wookielover17 for being totally hilarious and awesome on the forums ...
Oct 11, 2009 -
Re: What are you listening to right now?
Break by Three Days Grace "At night I feel like a vampire Its not right, but I just can't give it up I'll try to get myself higher"
Oct 11, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
Hahaha I love the second one! 10/10
Oct 11, 2009 -
Re: "Dream Self" episode 3, part 2
Hiya! Sorry it took me so long to post, couldn't find this :lol: All I want to say is POOR NICK! I liked him! :smt089 And oh Ted, hes such ...
Oct 11, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say fur I think "But not a real fur coat thats cruel..."
Oct 11, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
No its actually kinda big...heh Hm... mid length hair?
Oct 11, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
They used to be all the time! Yours are all differant colors!
Oct 10, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say that I think Awwww!
Oct 10, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Yup! You do too?
Oct 10, 2009
