-
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
I have never heard of any of those but I'll give you a 8/10 1) Your Arms feel like Home - 3 doors down 2) Her Diamonds - Rob Thomas ...
Oct 12, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Haha maybe hm... big eyes?
Oct 11, 2009 -
Re: Writing short stories for school...Not so short.
Uggh I get limits too! I hate them! I got a project for math to research a "math geek" and I did Fionacci and it had to be 250 words ...
Oct 11, 2009 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
Thanks! Its gonna be the funniest costume ever! What are you being?
Oct 11, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
Oo I don't know either of those first: 8/10 second: 7/10
Oct 11, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Nope! I have a vampire tooth on my bottom jaw though! Haha i remember showing it to my ex-boyfriend on friday he saw it when I was showing it to ...
Oct 11, 2009 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
No I don't have a facebook. I'm being an inside joke!! I wanna post pictures of my costume when I'm done with it! Its gonna be awesome! What about you ...
Oct 11, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Oh! No its just short Nope, I'm not allowed near dye :smt005 You have great teeth!
Oct 11, 2009 -
Re: Dance Party!
*does John Mcain impression* untuntuntunt
Oct 11, 2009 -
Re: The Tavern
Irish's eyes grew large and she began to jump up and down like she was going to pee herself. "You totally should!!"
Oct 11, 2009 -
Re: Report a good member!
Awwwwwww! Thanks Nutty! :smt052 I also want tattle to add Gsp as well! For being funny, Food Fight! obviously, and bein so open and welcoming :smt001
Oct 11, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say that I say Haha I can totally see what my grandma's would be :thud:
Oct 11, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Whats a pixie cut? You have different color highlights?
Oct 11, 2009 -
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
10/10 for Pochahontus! 1) Chop Suey - System of a Down ( :ftw: ) 2) The Wizard and I - Carole Shelley 3) Hand Me Down - Matchbox Twenty (Love ...
Oct 11, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
Thats a little creepy...7.5/10
Oct 11, 2009
