User avatar

irishfire

  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    XD gotta love fros! And nope, no extra toe for meh! Err...you have black hair?

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    I think whip cream frosting is the best invention in the world!

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *scrambles to help Aqua, after half an hour of them both flopping like fish they manage to stand up* Woo! We're up! *they both get hit by a giant peach ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What random thing did you do today?

    Haha! Today I was listening to my ipod during lunch with my friend. She had one ear in and I had the other, and I had to throw my trash ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *turns around, slamming into Pudin with a giant mashed potato* Oo hahahaha! Got ya! *runs to where Aqua is on the ground and helps her up, but accidently slipping and ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say Happy Birthday I say Thanks! But its not until Sat. :lol:

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say October I think my birthday! (comin soon WEEE!)

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    1) 9/10 pretty cool! 2) 9/10 oo 3) 9/10 awesome!

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *wipes pie off face and picks up whipped cream can shooting everyone with it* HAHA!

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    Aww thanks thechocolatewritingcat! You...have..New Divide!??! I love you! Infinite/10 1) Dance with the Devil - Breaking Benjamin 2) Pages - 3 doors down (One of my favorite songs OF ALL ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Indeed I do! On my bottom lip, but you can only see it if I curl my lip up. I got it when my tooth went through my lip. You ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    Oh cool! Haha my other friend is going to be a face! Shes gonna wear a t-shirt that on the front it says "What am I?" and on the other ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *climbs out of curry bowl and attacks thechocolatewritingcat with a klondike bar* Bwahahaha! *chases after Nutty with veal, smashing it in her face and throwing chocolate pudding at everyone while ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *catches just before Kamas gets away and makes her trip and fall into a giant crate filled with melted butter* Haha! *see Amy running at her* :shock: ...AHH! *runs for ...

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Haha me neither although 2 of my friends are amazing piano players so that would be kinda useful to them. Nutty has a.... big smile?

    Oct 12, 2009


Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open.
— Sir James Dewar, Scientist