User avatar

irishfire

  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *picks popcorn off self and eats happily then gets hit in the face with a radish* OW! *picks up own slightshot and shoots Kamas and Nutty with a small pet ...

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Of pictures and places (updated 10-3-09)

    Wow! Those are incredible! You have great talent! :D Keep up the amazing work! -Irish :elephant:

    Oct 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *wipes fish guts off face and finds Kamas hiding behind a giant bowl of melted marshmellows* *grins evily and dumps all bowl on Kamas' head and sprints for dear life*

    Oct 14, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: What He Came For (chapter one)

    Hi there! I'm Irish I shall gape at the awesomeness of this today. *gapes* That was great! I loved it! Although the caps, you could've done without, but still it ...

    Oct 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *screams* Ewwwww! *climbs out and chases down Kasmas and picks her up and tosses her into a vat of carmalized eels* Bwahaha! *runs and hides behind Gsp*

    Oct 14, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My sleeping babies

    This is my first post for photography. Its my two dogs and it was so just adorable and the lighting seemed great to me! Let me know what you think!

    Oct 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    Impressive! I have an epic goat impression that always surprises people and none of my friends can do it and they really want to :smt005

    Oct 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    I am actaully! You are also!

    Oct 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Not entirely! *jumps on Kamas' back smashing a rotten cantople on her head and then jumping off and running for her life*

    Oct 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the song above you!

    9/10 That was really cool! Might buy it! one of my most favortie songs ever by my favorite band! :D

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food from the Past

    Ouch! I did that today when my eye was itchy in gym (F.Y.I NEVER do that when your in gym it'll only bring you pain :evil: ) I love this ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: How do you imagine you writing?

    Normally, if I get an idea progressed enough to start to imagine what the characters look like, I'll see it in my head like a movie, with the setting, special ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Memoirs of a Teenage Wallflower

    Hiya! Irish here to review! So I didn't see any spelling or grammar errors, and I have to say that this really interested me! When you said that their mother ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    I'm debating whether or not I want one, I kinda like knowing what I am on the YWS scale TUBM loves music and writing more than food

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say Saturday Fry Up I think greasy potatoes

    Oct 13, 2009


Overripe sushi, The master Is full of regret.
— Buson