User avatar

irishfire

  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    Yay!! Thanks Pudin! You get a hug! -inserts coin-

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *gets hit with vinegar* Oo! Thats cold!! *shivers and starts to throw melted nacho cheese at everyone*

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say The Little Mermaid I think Love that movie!

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Funniest thing thats ever happened to you

    Hahaha thats halarious! It stinks they still laugh about it though. I have a lot of times like that. One time, we were driving this place and I had fallen ...

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say magic I think water Oh my God really?! When's yours?

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to right now?

    Chop Suey by System of a down FATHER!!

    Oct 15, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Missing Autumn

    Awwwwwwww! Thats so sad! Couple questions that are nagging at my enormus curiousity: How old is she? How is she related to the character? But anyway, I liked this! It ...

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get the perfect day! -inserts coin-

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say tomato sauce I think pasta! :shock:

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    I love I dare you to move! I didn't know who it was by though! 9/10 And yeah I know they use that for Gieco commercials and I must say ...

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    I. LOVE. House. `100000/10 my friend

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *turns to see Aqua running around and almost dies laughing but gets hit in the face with a giant pumkin* OW! *turns and throws a loaf of bread at Kamas ...

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Nope! But they get WICKED red, like neon. Err you have reddish cheeks?

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What random thing did you do today?

    Hahaha! I was walking up the stairs to my science class and I was reading something I'd written during the period before cuz' I was bored and had nothing to ...

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *turns around to be met with a wall of mayonase* :thud: *quickly gets up and starts throwing bread crumbs at everyone*

    Oct 15, 2009


I’d heard he had started a fistfight in one of the seedier local taverns because someone had insisted on saying the word “utilize” instead of “use".
— Patrick Rothfuss, A Wise Man's Fear