-
Re: A random fact about yourself
My friends all have these weird songs about each other and we sing them all the time getting on each others nerves it so funny!
Oct 17, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
*throws olive at Aqua*
Oct 16, 2009 -
Re: What are you listening to right now?
Haha, it sounds cool! Fire Burnin' - Sean Kingston "Somebody call 911!! Shawty burnin' on the dance floor!"
Oct 16, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Oh Lord do I want to know? Haha, I love neon green but thats about the extent of it. Err Hippie, you have peace signs everwhere
Oct 16, 2009 -
Re: What random thing did you do today?
Woe! Congrats! I helped score the only point my team got playing speed ball today, and then I stepped on a guys foot by accident :smt003
Oct 16, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
Hi Nutty! *throws cake at her*
Oct 16, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
*throws a giant handful of pumpkin at Kamas and Nutty* Who agrees with me that this is the best thread on the face of the earth? *begins to dance to ...
Oct 16, 2009 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
Haha, I'll be 14 soon! YAY!
Oct 16, 2009 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
13 now. I like chocolate :)
Oct 16, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
Haha well if you count like within the range of 2 days near Christmas? Then sure. TUBM is glad the weeks almost over
Oct 16, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Haha if you count, blazing red cheeks 24/7 blushing all the time then HECK YES! You love wearing darker colors
Oct 16, 2009 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
Aww, why don't you just go get it done? This weekend is a very happy day! One year older! :D By the way Nutty I critiqued one of your stories! ...
Oct 16, 2009 -
Re: What are you listening to right now?
Love that song! Its not my time - 3 doors down (if you know me, you totally saw it coming :lol: )
Oct 15, 2009 -
Re: After Words: Chpt 1 (Ania) part 1
Hi Nutty!! Just randomly found this, saw it was from you, and clicked! GO INTERNET! ok: I like this! Its very suspensful and I get the feeling that Sam is ...
Oct 15, 2009 -
Re: Body, Mind, and Soul
Hiya! Good start here, but it could be a little longer but I won't bug you about that. There wasn't anything that stood out to my specifically accept for the ...
Oct 15, 2009
