-
Re: Anybody want a Personal Questionnaire?
Sure, many questions as you see fit. (I can take a hint, Irish dear. :P) Ehehehe ^^ I'll start yours right now Gspy! I CALL IT *clings to Gspy* MINE!
Jul 7, 2010 -
Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...
You know you're a nerd when someone tells you a nerd/freak of nature and you thank them and acutally mean it. ^^ Happened more than once it did!
Jul 7, 2010 -
Re: Anybody want a Personal Questionnaire?
Awesome! I'll get right to work on it! I'll make a list and cross off each as I go! Expect PMs! :) Maybe Elinor Ninja Pudin Lil I'll get to ...
Jul 7, 2010 -
Re: Anybody want a Personal Questionnaire?
Anybody else? :)
Jul 7, 2010 -
Re: Awkward Phone Conversations
xDD I just had a very awkward phone call with my boyfriend. I was at the movie theature, in the bathroom and he calls, and since my phone is new, ...
Jul 7, 2010 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]
10/10! Love it!
Jul 6, 2010 -
Re: Kidnapped
Hey there! The name's Irish and I shall review for you! Now this is really short, so I can't do that well of a review, but I can tell you ...
Jul 6, 2010 -
Re: Say That You Love Me
Pudin!! :D How are you?! So, I really like your story! Its scandalous ;) Scandalous and yet, sweet at the same time. I saw a couple things in there though: ...
Jul 6, 2010 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]
8/10 OH MY GOD I WAS THE FIRST :O
Jul 6, 2010 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
Cute 8.5/10
Jul 5, 2010 -
Re: This word reminds me of... [2]
Irishfire =P HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :(
Jul 5, 2010 -
Re: Anybody want a Personal Questionnaire?
Alright Demmie! I'll get to work on yours today :D
Jul 5, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
Holy crap, Skins, way to scare me half to death O_O
Jul 5, 2010 -
Re: Anybody want a Personal Questionnaire?
Awesome! Ranger and Grin, Nutteh will be doing yours! Rocki and Austen, I'll be doing yours! Expect a PM from me soon, but uhh, Rocki how many questions do you ...
Jul 5, 2010 -
Re: Anybody want a Personal Questionnaire?
Me and Nutteh (White Shadow) will make you one! :D Just let us know how many questions you want, and we'll PM it to you :smt003 Once its done, we'd ...
Jul 5, 2010
