-
Re: Food Fight!
*watches Nutty and laughs* We love you Nutty! *sees Mira sneaking over to take it and jumps in front of her with a dead fish and starts whacking her with ...
Oct 17, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
I do! Up to a certain point! You love Christmas!
Oct 17, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
*tries to catch skillets in mouth* Yum! *throws brownie mixture at Gsp*
Oct 17, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Lol, that confused me. But I'll say yes? You love the fall!
Oct 17, 2009 -
Re: Memoirs of a Monster: A Fictional Tale of Nazi Germany
Hi! Wow. Great start here! I love all the flow in it, its great you had me hooked! I've been dieing to read the Diary of Anne Frank! But I ...
Oct 17, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
I will be at 10:30!! SPWEE!! *runs around happily* Your awesomeful!
Oct 17, 2009 -
Re: What are you listening to right now?
Comatose by Skillet ♥♥♥
Oct 17, 2009 -
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
Don't know any of those but I'll give you a 7/10 1) Not Enough - 3 doors down (WOOP!) 2) Fuego - The Cheetah Girls (erp..well it was nice while ...
Oct 17, 2009 -
Re: The Funniest thing thats ever happened to you
Haha! Oh my God thats funny! Were the people alright? Hm... oh! A couple years ago on my birthday we went out to Bugaboo Creek (sp?) to celebrate and my ...
Oct 17, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say TWILIGHT!! I think caps and offense to you but I hate that movie :oops:
Oct 17, 2009 -
Re: insert coin
Haha I get it ok sorry. You get an inserted coin -inserts coin-
Oct 17, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Err... *checks foot* Not yet! Hm.... you like pie!
Oct 17, 2009 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
Awesome!! I do too! Me and my friend have these little smiles we when we're having a really happy moment and they are called ying and yang and they look ...
Oct 17, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
*ducks at the flying...everything and picks up cookie dough and starts throwing and eating it at the same time at Nutty, Pudin and Big Cheesy Grin*
Oct 17, 2009 -
Re: Us
Hi there! So, I must say that I found the first part of this incredibly funny. How he was just so mezmorized by the fact that they couldn't find forks ...
Oct 17, 2009
