-
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You think Jim Carey I think dinosaur
Oct 18, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
Indeed! But I'm not a big fan of the colors so 8/10
Oct 18, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
Is that all one thing? 9/10 Lol, no one is getting my sig. and thats the point its suppose to not make sense. My friend was having a VERY horrible ...
Oct 18, 2009 -
Re: insert coin
Ranger Hawk you get to marry Tom. Pudin you get the best thing thats ever happened to you -inserts coin-
Oct 18, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
No Kamas, its not slick or chestnut color. Keep guessing :) Hm... Pudin...Pudin... black hair?
Oct 18, 2009 -
Re: Dance Party!
WOO! *heabangs along with Pudin and Ranger Hawk making haira fluffully wonder*
Oct 18, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
Lol Nutty I got trampled by the giraffe when I tossed you the Nutella *picks up watermelon and chucks it at Pudin and Mira*
Oct 18, 2009 -
Re: All About Lee
I personally love you for starting this site! I love it here :D I've learned a ton and met totally amazing people! Thank you so much Nate/Lee! -Irish :elephant:
Oct 17, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
*goes to laugh at Kamas and gets shot in the mouth with a hot dog* Ooo *swallows it* Thanks Mira! *chucks sardines at her*
Oct 17, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Oh lord! :smt005 curly is the total opposite of me! And blonde I will say nope. hm... caramel colored hair?
Oct 17, 2009 -
Re: Cara's Funeral
WOW! Thanks everyone for the fantastic reviews! I'm so glad you love it! :D Thank you so much! -Irish :elephant:
Oct 17, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
Nooo! Troutie WHY?! *wipes chowder out of eyes and chucks Nutella to Nutty just as the giraffe tramples her* *picks up a giant crate filled with sugar and dumps it ...
Oct 17, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Hm... really dark brunette? Nope Nutty, no skin..thing lol.
Oct 17, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
*catches Kamas' leg just as she runs away* Give it back! *they both go down and Irish starts to beat Kamas with the fish* Get her Troutie!
Oct 17, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
I have no idea XD But people have told me I look good in red *shrugs* You look amazing in every color because you're so pretty!
Oct 17, 2009
