User avatar

irishfire

  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    ooo 100/10 for Three Days Grace and Viva La Vida! 1) B&E - Dane Cook (comedian) 2) Walking On Air - Kerli (didnt that come up already?) 3) Livin La ...

    Oct 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the movie above you.

    100000000000/10!! The Theif and The Cobbler I say the Cobbler and The Theif its the best movie ever

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Woo! And PuffSammy course its ok! I'm happy she'll actaully have a friend! :D What type of characters do you need on the other ship?

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    10/10 for Rise Against and Kelly Clarkson! 1) Sarah Yellin' - 3 doors down (☻♥) 2) Heaven - Los Lonley Boys 3) Dani California - Red Hot Chili Peppers 4) ...

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Awesome! Hm... lets see Character name: Arabella Curio Age: 18 Ship/Position: Cook on the Cuervo? Is that taken? *peers to check* Appearance: Shes average height, maybe slightly smaller, with long ...

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Dance Party!

    *sits up and breathes deeply then gets up and starts dancing wildy with Nutty, keeping good distance away from the armor*

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *gets nerd of her ears and grins evily at Nutty, throwing sour cream at her and Amy* By the way Nutty! Check out your storybook :wink:

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    I'll try it! Still need another pirate Nutty? Please excuse me if I mess up here, this is my first story book and I'm not entirely sure how it works ...

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Haha you know I do. You still have the Nutella I got trampled on by a giraffe to give to you!

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Re4!! Love it! TUBM loves Wii

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Haha no Nutty my tongue is normalish Hm... dark eyes? light skin?

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Dance Party!

    Hahaha! *dances into a empty suit of armor, thinking its a person turns around to apologize, sees the knight, screams, and goes into cardiac arrest*

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: grimoire book of the lesser key chp 1 the truth continue

    Hi there! I'm Irish and I am here to review your lovely story today! :D So I think I shall get the worst part done first: WARNING NITPICKS ABOUT TO ...

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My sleeping babies

    Haha, I can't do anything about the collar or the licensee sorry. If I even went near them they would've moved, I was just as lucky as heck to have ...

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Oh def! It really helps my mood. But other times I'll watch TV, because I don't like not hearing anything when I'm typing but I don't like people being near ...

    Oct 18, 2009


It is only a novel... or, in short, only some work in which the greatest powers of the mind are displayed, in which the most thorough knowledge of human nature, the happiest delineation of its varieties, the liveliest effusions of wit and humour, are conveyed to the world in the best-chosen language
— Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey