User avatar

irishfire

  • Scripts Re: My Truth

    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Thats so sad! It reminds me of something that happened to me! Its so sweet! And sad at the same time oh my God! Awesome job! Keep up the ...

    Oct 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    I will! But what should I say?

    Oct 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *laughs at Nutty's singing and joins in with "The Little Mermaid" songs while throwing melted chocolate at people*

    Oct 21, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Thoughts

    Hi! Welcome to the site! I'm Irish and I'm gonna review this today :D So this was interesting! It was clever to use your skills to describe the most confusing ...

    Oct 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *does as Nutty says and jumps in, jumping out to get covered in apple sauce* Haha! *throws teddy gramphs at Nutty*

    Oct 20, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Struck Sightless-chapter one

    Wow! This is great! :D I loved it! Question: Is he blind? Keep up the awesome work! -Irish :elephant: *stars*

    Oct 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Here she is! Name: Brenda Brightwell (called Brightie) Age: 19 Ship/Position: Bodlina/ newest crew member Appearance: Long dark blond hair, bright hazel eyes, slightly tall walks around with a small ...

    Oct 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *laughs evily* MWAHAHA HE IS MINE NOW! *gets hit in the face with sloppy joe and throws apple juice on Nutty*

    Oct 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    My pleasure! I'll have to post it later though when I have more time (tommorow at latest :wink: )

    Oct 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    Mcfly! WOO! 9/10

    Oct 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *throws cottage cheese at Pudin and Kamas* Hahaha *runs like heck*

    Oct 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    Oh. My. God 10000000/10 for Into The Night and Bring me to Life!! *picks up her BRAND NEW ipod :D * 1) False Pretense - Red Jumpsuit Apparatus (LOVE SO ...

    Oct 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *shivers* Oh you're in for it now! *dumps slushie and ice cream down Kamas' back*

    Oct 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Oo do you still need a another on the other ship? I'll do two if you do.

    Oct 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *sees the elephant and screams backing into a corner, while throwing creamed corn at Nutty and Kamas* OBEY ME ELEPHANT! *elephant begins to dance :elephant: *

    Oct 19, 2009


something quotable
— yuuki