User avatar

irishfire

  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *flings spoonful of Nutella at Mira*

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Batman is pretty much awesome!

    Hahaha I love it!

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    ** Haha, theres a fight going on between my character Arabella from the Cuervo and a man named Vincent from the Bodlina over Jimmy from the Cuervo's life and everyones ...

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm Irish and I like fire BEAT THAT!

    Don't worry about it :D My favortie time period is the Elizabethian age. With the Tudors and such, that and ancient history and some of the Holocaust and the Revolutionary ...

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Random Conversations for Everyone!

    Oh my God I love it too! I also fell in love with Fences and Another Day! I LOVE THEM! And wow nothing much! Been having werid dreams latly and ...

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Random Conversations for Everyone!

    HI WOOKIE!

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Brenda >-> I sprinted down the alleyways, word of the fight had spread fast, and the crowd was able to be seen from the boat. I fought my way through ...

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Funniest thing thats ever happened to you

    Haha! I was fighthing with my sister one morning, and we were spatting back and forth and she said something, and I was pondering a comeback in my head and ...

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *blocks bananas and throws mushed apples at bluedragon* Feel free to call me Irish by the way :wink:

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *climbs onto elephants back* Quickly my slave! *elephant runs through the cafe. while Irish smacks people with spoonfuls of poorly blended smoothie*

    Oct 21, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to right now?

    Awake and Alive - Skillet ( I really like them XD)

    Oct 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *squeals with glee but then chokes on corn flakes and throws marshmellow fluff at affefah*

    Oct 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Arabella >-> The pistol cocked and seemed about ready to fire, the finger poised for a breath-less moment before a broadsword appeared on the man's neck. Arabella grinned smugly. "I ...

    Oct 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    No Nutty No!! * runs to get bucket for her to melt in, but slips on giant puddle of mashed potatoes*

    Oct 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Arabella >-> Arabella quickly weaved her way through the streets, her agile body ducking in and sometimes under drunken men passed out in the streets and slumped up against walls. ...

    Oct 21, 2009


You're a hairy, wizard!
— EllieMae