User avatar

irishfire

  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    WOOKIEEE!! *tackle hugs Wookie also* Yay!! *smashes baby food in both Gsp's and Wookie's faces*

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    MMM!!! *squirts Gsp with milk*

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    I've never heard of those people, but I'm in a good mood so I'll give you a 8.5/10 1) Have a Nice Day - Bon Jovi 2) Heaven - Los ...

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *opens mouth and catches rope in mouth, begins to chew happily while whacking Gsp with pizza*

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the username above you.

    Love it! Reminds me of mounties :wink: 9/10

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Oh my God I love key lime pie! *shoves cheesecake in face* Aww poor Aqua *covers her in blanket*

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ummm....this is me

    Oh my God I love all 3 of those authors you mentioned! Ann Rindali and Caroline Meyer esp!! I wish they wrote more because I love their books so much! ...

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Random Conversations for Everyone!

    Oh... Hi Nate! One of the dreams was nuts! I was a secret agent with one of my friends and some other people I hardly ever talk to, and we ...

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    YAY GSP YOU'RE BACK! WELCOME! *slams giant bowl of vinilla frosting on her head and hugs* I missed you! (sorry about the caps)

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    (You're spot on!) Arabella, Cook, Cuervo >-> Arabella looked at the Bodlinda pirate who just spoke and nodded. "She has the right idea, lets take this out to sea and ...

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    Haha knowing you they are perfect! I love them all esp. the one from Hercules, Meg was always a favortie of mine! 10/10

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Dress Design Zelda

    Oh. My. God. DUDE WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE ON YWS?!?!? (sorry about the caps) I loved the dress and that wedding was AWESOME! And haha no Forestqueen ...

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    I like it!

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Short Story

    Hiya! Irish here! So, I liked this! I didn't see any grammar or spelling mistakes, and the story was rather heartwarming in a weird way....lol. Just one thing that sort've ...

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Random Conversations for Everyone!

    Haha Fences is a song Dreams that make no sense at all and just confuse me. Like one of them I was trying to buy soup in a bag :shock:

    Oct 22, 2009


"Be yourself" is not advice. It's an existential crisis waiting to happen.
— Hank Green