User avatar

irishfire

  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Arabella, cook, Cuervo >-> Arabella looked at the young girl angrily, her anger getting the better of her. Suddenly, she remembered the ordeal and sighed, it was her first day, ...

    Oct 24, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Greensleeves

    I wrote this for thechocolatewritingcat's prompt contest, its my first contest ever so, I'm pretty excited and I think I got a pretty good story for it! My prompt was ...

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ummm....this is me

    Oh my God she is?!? I think I'm gonna die :D No, I havent! Whats it about? (well obviously Charles Darwin) but what does he do in it? Is it ...

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Arabella, Cook, Cuervo >-> Arabella walked with her face set dead ahead, ignoring all the questioning looks from her fellow ship mates, bringing the young girl straight into the kitchen. ...

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    What?!? *slams Nutty with fruitcake* I couldn't hear you!

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Iridescent Illusion ~ Kingdom Hearts

    Oh my God! HI! I remember reading this! So here is what I say: I want to start off saying that again I am completely in love with how you ...

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Random Conversations for Everyone!

    Oh my God Here Without You is one of my all time favs! My friend wants me to sing it when she dies (I know creepy). And I agree, Paramore ...

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Samus's dress for the summer ball

    Perfect for Samus dude! Awesome job Antwon! :wink: Keep up the awesome work! -Irish :elephant:

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    "About the same," Irish laughed. "I have the most boring Social Studies teacher ever! It stinks because the other social studies room is right next to ours and you can ...

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    YUM! *shoves sprinkles down Wookie's shirt* I KNOW!

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Irish pondered that as she watched the soda's being set down on the counter. "Lets talk about... school! Hows your year going Wookie?"

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    We missed you too! *chucks a milkshake in Wookie's face*

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Irish put a hand on Wookie's shoulder and smiled. "You had a little too much salt on the fries, Wookie. Its ok you didn't miss too much!"

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *shivers and throws soy sauce at Gsp*

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the username above you.

    Yay! Thanks Wookie! Yours is too! 17 is my lucky number 10/10

    Oct 23, 2009


You are all the colours in one, at full brightness.
— Jennifer Niven, 'All the Bright Places'