-
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
Wow! You're incredibly pretty! :D I love the color of your eyes!
Oct 25, 2009 -
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
Err don't know them so 7/10 I'm afraid. 1) Re-education (Through Labor) - Rise Against (LOVE that song!) 2) Loser - 3 doors down 3) Walking on Air - Kerli ...
Oct 25, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
Gah! *dumps the giant vat of melted butter on Nutty*
Oct 25, 2009 -
Re: Oh, hello there.
Hi! Welcome to the site! The name's Irish and WELCOME! (Did I say that already?) So, about the having no experience with feedback, don't worry about it. When I joined ...
Oct 25, 2009 -
Re: New.
Hi! Welcome to the site! Its really great here, everyones amazing and so helpful! Well, now you just post your stories, and rate and review others in exchange. We have ...
Oct 25, 2009 -
Re: Random Conversations for Everyone!
I love juice bags! I remember my friend used to have them all the time and I slept over her house alot and she had them and I drank them ...
Oct 25, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Really pretty mid length bruennte hair?
Oct 25, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say werid I think greatest virtue for friendship :D
Oct 25, 2009 -
Re: What are you listening to right now?
Use Somebody - Kings of Leon
Oct 25, 2009 -
Re: The Funniest thing thats ever happened to you
Hahaha thats great! In relevence to what Wookie said, I was having a sleep over with my friend and I had had to sleep on my couch because I had ...
Oct 25, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
Its my favortie! I shall love you forever for making it Gsp! *throws strawberry shortcake at Nutty and Gsp*
Oct 25, 2009 -
Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno
Well so far you and Nutty's character have been captured by the Cuervo (Nutty's char) and the Bodlinda (your char), thats really the main idea, and they are trying to ...
Oct 25, 2009 -
Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno
Brightie, newest member, Bodlina >-> The captin glared at me intensely. His teeth clenched. "Why would that be, Miss. Bright?" I swallowed and looked at Vincent. "Well, y-you see there ...
Oct 24, 2009 -
Re: The Funniest thing thats ever happened to you
Hahaha for both of you guys thats awesome! And I have DEAR too, the most boring thing in the entire world. Hm... so the other day we were touring a ...
Oct 24, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
I love Rolos! *catches them in mouth and sprays whipped cream at Nutty*
Oct 24, 2009
