User avatar

irishfire

  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    I did the same thing with molasses, and then my 5th grade teacher made me do it again. *throws taco meat at everyone*

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say chicken I think "Haha oh funny little chickens"

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Yay Pudin! *hugs and pours vanilla extract on her head* We missed you!

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Photographs Again!

    ...Can I come live with you?

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The Tudors on ShowTime.

    I love the Tudors! LOVE THEM! I absolutley love the man who plays King Henry HOT and AMAZING at his character! :D

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Arabella, cook, Cuervo >-> Arabella sighed and made Isabel step aside. "I'll get her, Isabel. Right now I need you to go into town and buy four more barrels of ...

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: My hand writing

    Sorry about the 3 in a row posts but my thing was too big for just one picture :(

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: My hand writing

    Haha just kidding, heres my actual handwriting:

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: My hand writing

    Heres my handwriting! :smt003

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Oh no you're right! That was my fault sorry!

    Oct 25, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I Miss you

    Hi! Irish here! Welcome to YWS! So, first of all: Awwww that was really sweet! Was it based off an experience? I thought this was a really great piece, I ...

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Arabella, cook, Cuervo >-> Arabella followed also watched the girl and turned toward Moira. "Jimmy got into trouble with one of his old shipmates again, Vincent from the Bodlina. The ...

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Goodbye Winter, Hello Spring

    Hiya! The name's Irish and I'm here to review! *plays cheesy hero music* So, this was really touching to me! Part 1 was one of those times where you look ...

    Oct 25, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I Didn't Know

    Wow, that was fantastic! Very sad and beautiful in its own way. I really liked it :D You have a very good hand at keeping the reader guessing. While I ...

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: A pretty waterfall :)

    W-O-W! That's gorgeous! Where is it? :D

    Oct 25, 2009


Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.
— Helen Keller