User avatar

irishfire

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: And Then There Was Rock

    Haha I love rock music! This is great! Rock on /m/ -Irish :elephant:

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *runs after Wookie with eggs and pelts her in the back with them, turns to run but slips on yoke and face plants* Course I did.

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Irish laughed, almost snorting. "I love history! But I wish I was a math nerd, I totally stink at math. I'm not kidding, always have been, always will!" She shook ...

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Irish laughs at Nutty and orders another donut. "My friend has a ton of wigs too!" She said interupting Nutty. "She wears them in videos all the time while shes ...

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *screams* Oh thats cold!! Cold cold COLD!! *jumps up and down trying to get them out while shoving a frozen milk carton down Gsp's hoodie*

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: My hand writing

    I do love you Nutty! You're there! I swear I remember writing both of you! IM SORRY! :cry: Thanks by the way! I really hate it sometimes.

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Arabella, cook, Cuervo >-> Arabella's face flushed with anger and she climbed up onto the side of the ship gripping the rigging with white knuckles. "You're a bloody fool," she ...

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Random Conversations for Everyone!

    Haha! Mine doesn't have a pillow, his name is Chestnut and hes kinda big for a teddy bear so I just use him as a pillow or I lay on ...

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Yay Cheetos! I was literally just wishing I had some! *chomps on Cheetos and then wipes her hands on the back of Gsp's shirt*

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Irish laughed and looked at the bar tender "Make it two please!" She turned toward Wookie and laughed again. "I like science becuase most of my friends are in it ...

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    GAH! *chases with mayonase and hits Wookie in the face with it several times before running*

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Random Conversations for Everyone!

    *high fives Pudin* I love you! I have mine at night too! But only because the way I hold him, lol, I basically use him as a pillow, is REALLY ...

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a baseball jersy! -inserts coin-

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Irish sipped at her soda with a concentration on her face. "I would have to say either drama, science, or math but only for the teacher. Hes halarious!" Irish laughed ...

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    WOOKIE!! *squirts strawberry sryup in her hair and runs away*

    Oct 26, 2009


GET ON IT PEEPS
— Nate