-
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
xDD 8/10
Jul 9, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
Hippie - Nice!! Happy Birthday! :D and uh...that shirt is...interesting? Has anyone ever commented on it when you wore it? xD Lauren - You're prettai ^^ Hero - ...You look ...
Jul 9, 2010 -
Re: Making Tea
xDD Ok that's halarious! I love the shan't part and oh my God, that just made my night! For something you just wrote randomly, this is freakin' awesome! Thanks for ...
Jul 9, 2010 -
Re: Awkward Phone Conversations
xDD Oh my God Jasmine that's halarious!
Jul 9, 2010 -
Re: Welcome to the Masquerade
I got insprired by the song "Welcome to the Masquerade" by Thousand Foot Krutch. Spit this out, sorry if it's no good! Tear it up ;) Enjoy! -Irish :superman: ------------------------------------------
Jul 8, 2010 -
Re: Why?
Because I felt like it.
Jul 8, 2010 -
Re: Anybody want a Personal Questionnaire?
I feel like such an underachiever nest to Irish xDDD She's like "pewpewpewpew!" And I'm like "Hold on....Hold onnnn.....Ok....pew." D: I promise I'm almost done with them! Awww, don't feel ...
Jul 8, 2010 -
Re: Anybody want a Personal Questionnaire?
Alright Aqua! I'll do yours now! Bolt, how many questions do you want?!
Jul 8, 2010 -
Re: This word reminds me of... [2]
My ex. boyfriend Austin xP
Jul 8, 2010 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]
Ooo 8/10
Jul 8, 2010 -
Re: Anybody want a Personal Questionnaire?
Sorry, Bolt but yours would be fun! How many questions?
Jul 8, 2010 -
Re: Twilight Princess
TIMMMMMAAAAY! *tacklehugs* Irie es here! Ok, first of all. I love you for writing this. This was incredible! I loved it :D I love Zelda, but not when she's having ...
Jul 7, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
Stella- you're gorgeous :D
Jul 7, 2010 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]
xD Do I? 1000/10
Jul 7, 2010 -
Re: Anybody want a Personal Questionnaire?
Alright guys! Both of yours is done :D
Jul 7, 2010
