User avatar

irishfire

  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *throws marshmellows at Pudin* Bwahaha!

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Random Conversations for Everyone!

    *gasp* Lucinda! I must show you immedatly! This one seems appropriate:

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *throws truffles at Pudin* Wait! No those are my last ones! *catches few and eats them savagly*

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    **Ooooh! Lol, I get it now. /brain fart/ That stinks! Both of my characters are female. **

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    **I'm pretty sure its perfectly fine! And yea! thatd be cool! I know both of my characters are up for love, I'd be willing to do it :D **

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    Hm... I'll give you 9/10 for the Fray and Viva la Vida, and I'll pretend I never saw the Hannah Montana :wink: Lets see... 1) Let me go (acoustic) - ...

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    Lol! You get suddenly amazazing at anything you wish to be amazazing at! -inserts coin- If they really smell that bad Wookie, I'd give them a bath!

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Nutty!!!! *sprays her in the face with whipped cream* Welcome back! *hugs* :D

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Irish nodded. "You really do! And it sorta is on YWS, I mean not a lot of us have our friends join! I just got one of my friends to ...

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Arabella, cook, Cuervo >-> Arabella watched Jimmy wrestle with her, her breath caught in her throat. She cursed as she saw her get away and out onto the dock. Thats ...

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Random Conversations for Everyone!

    Haha, I love those child hood things you still have, it makes me feel so homey =3 Oh my God. What?!

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *laughs at all of them falling and finally gets up and hugs Ranger* Ahh thats better! *throws mushed bananas at both Ranger and Wookie*

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My backyard

    This was a picture I took on a picture taking spree I had this afternoon in my backyard, fall is really incredible here and some of the colors were just ...

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Irish started to laugh with her. "I told Twilightzoner you were awesome and that she would love you! We're actaully really good friends, in real life." Irish smiled through her ...

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Ranger! You're back! *tries to get up to hug her but slips and falls on top of Wookie causing them both to laugh hystericaly*

    Oct 26, 2009


There was nothing he enjoyed more than a good book. He'd wander into the study, take down some leather-bound volume, and eat it.
— Terence Brady (dog owner)