User avatar

irishfire

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    I don't really like her hair like that but ehh 8/10

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Arabella, cook, Cuervo >-> A frantic knocking came on the door of the kitchen, Arabella walked toward it cautiously, her every sense telling her that something was wrong. She opened ...

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Oh my God! Chocolate cakeeeee! *throws cookie crumbles down Gsp's shirt*

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Brightie, newest member, Bodlina >-> I hear the captins yell and then the pounding of my shipmate's feet on the deck. Quickly I follow the sound, unsure of whats happening. ...

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *catches twinkie and squirts the filling into Gsp's face* Hahaha!

    Oct 31, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Gina's Big Day!

    This was a story I had to write for this extra english class I had (hard to explain dont ask) and I really liked the way it turned out! So ...

    Oct 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwww! *throws stuffing at Gsp*

    Oct 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Hm... that does sound good! *shoves melted kit kat bar into Gsp's face*

    Oct 30, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My backyard

    Thanks you guys! I really appreciate all the critques! Sorry about the sun, but I'm not sure there was anything I could've done about it :lol: I'm hoping to get ...

    Oct 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    First one 9/10 and second 10/10 AWW! Its so sweet!! :D

    Oct 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Really? I've never had them before! *dumps soy sauce on Gsp's head*

    Oct 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Irish fist pumped Wookie with her ganster face and smiled. "I know how you feel! Its so frustrating! But you know it takes courage to show others your work. Its ...

    Oct 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *gapes at fat cat* You look like my kitty! *turns to see own cat and shoves Nutty's cat in his face* Look Scrappy its your twin! *throws pumpkin seeds at ...

    Oct 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Arabella >-> Arabella and the girl seemed to be locked in a stareing contest. She looked the girl up and down and sighed once more. "I'll ask the captin if ...

    Oct 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    **Hope you have fun!** Arabella, cook, Cuervo >-> Arabella walked into the kitchen to see the girl tapping her chin and heading for a rope. She grunted and the girl ...

    Oct 28, 2009


Bring something incomprehensible into the world!
— Gilles Deleuze