User avatar

irishfire

  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Brightie, newest member, Bodlina >-> The hull of the Cuervo crashed into us, rocking all of us and bringing some down. I quickly notch an arrow and aim for the ...

    Nov 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Arabella, cook, Cuervo >-> Arabella was scrambling across the deck, trying to follow the captain's orders and, at the same time, looking for someone to guard Sirena. Jimmy was a ...

    Nov 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Hahaha yum! *throws wet noodles at Nutty and dumps peanut sauce on her head*

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *dumps a bucket of club soda on Nutty's head* Try using club soda! Hahaha!

    Oct 31, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Military Fiction

    Hiya! I'm Irish and welcome to the site! So, this was a pretty good piece! It was a little short for a prologue and it seemed to move kinda fast, ...

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The Pumpkin Place!

    I am watching that movie right now! I LOVE him! Awesome! So last year I went trick or treating with my friend and her friend from another town and my ...

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Lol, actaully I thought you meant the plant. I was like "Uhhhhh *brain farts*" :lol: *throws melted candy corn on Gsps shirt*

    Oct 31, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Greensleeves

    Oh my God! Thank you so much! I'm really glad you love it, I'm freaking about it a little, haha. I'll make sure to fix that before I turn it ...

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Funniest thing thats ever happened to you

    Haha it sounds awesome Nutty! In relevence to Halloween, last year I went with my friend and a friend of hers and my friend kept runnin way ahead of us, ...

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The Pumpkin Place!

    Are we allowed to tell stories about funny inncidents of Halloweens past? Because if we are, I got a great one! :D

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Brightie, newest member, Bodlina >-> I watched Vincent trudge off to obey his orders from Jarrod, slightly grateful. The blood lust in his eyes frightened me, and I had a ...

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Ok now I see the site! Its awesome!! Good job Nate! *throws haggis at Gsp* For Fil!!!

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    I don't see the halloween theme :( *throws melted swedish fish at Gsp and Nutty*

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *giggles at Nutty* Heh. *throws coin silk at Gsp* Bwahaha!

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Ew Peeps! *shoots spoonfuls of fluff at Nutty*

    Oct 31, 2009


the world (me) cries out for salvation (snacks)
— creaturefeature