User avatar

irishfire

  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    me too! *sings "those nights" by skillet while tossing jolly ranchers in the air and occasoionally throwing them at Nutty*

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Paparazzi

    Hey! I'll claim a spot! Hows this sound?? Name: Silver Sarae (Called Silv or Sarae) Age: 19 Profession: Singer Looks: Darker skin, her eyes are a very deep turqoise color ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *throws chopped chives at Gsp*

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Brightie, newest memember, Bodlina >-> My face went pale and I looked up at the pirate girl in front of me. I slowly pulled an arrow from my quiver and ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yeah?WELL I DON'T LIKE YOU EITHER!

    Hahaha I totally love your title first of all, and second of all I love your attitude! reason to live: To kill Loled at the irony of that. Awesome to ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Adopt me!

    Awwww! I'm so sorry! But at least you know you'll be awesomeotized in the hands of Nutty! (Seriously, shes awesome!) Wish you the best dude! Hang tough, thing'll hopefully get ...

    Nov 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    ♥PASTA♥ (sorry caps) *throws tomato sauce at Nutty and Hope*

    Nov 5, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Shadow Kissed pt.1

    Hi there! I really like this! The elements added to it along with darkness and animals! I love all that stuff! Few things though: " Ah, Nyx, we did well ...

    Nov 5, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Kinda Funny (from the chat)

    Haha, what was everyone doing?

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    9/10 thought provking!

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *screams at the sight of cannon and runs for cover while throwing smileyface cookies at everyone* by the way: cantalope tonight dad's got the car.

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *shoves banana bread back in Gsp's* Its ok Gsp! :D

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *face pales* But you threw candy too! *throws rotted plum quickly at some random bystander* There! I threw food!

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Arabella, cook, Cuervo >-> Arabella ducked the first mans swing, and had his legs kicked out from under him and knocking him unconcious. She quickly stood up and made for ...

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Woe thats werid I was just thinking about those! *throws fireballs at Gsp*

    Nov 4, 2009


It's like everyone tells a story about themselves inside their own head. Always. All the time. That story makes you what you are. We build ourselves out of that story.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind