User avatar

irishfire

  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Oh noes! Gsp I'ma comin! *tries to get to Gsp but falls and trips on butter, winds up smashing into her* Opps my bad! *heals nose* You gotta stop breaking ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Run Nutty Run! I've faced the Turkey's fury!! RUN! *throws melted butter on the floor for Gsp to slip on to save Nutty's life*

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    *Aqua tsk tsk so violent :lol: ** Arabella, cook, Cuervo >-> Arabella narrowed her eyes at her. Her thoughts raced, she was in a tight squeeze all right. Eventually, she ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Paparazzi

    speaking of icons arya I just died at yours, I love it :lol: If anyone wants to make a male character feel free to have him be Silv's brother, but ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    I love you Gsp! *goes and shoves bruised skull into random vat of something cold to rip head out* Ewwwww!! Thats mollasses! :thud: *runs after Gsp and bystander, and throwing ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Oh my Gosh! *magically heals Gsp's nose* Ow ow ow ow ow ow *runs from whacking turkey and pour melted chocoalte into Gps's hair*

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *catches the turkey and smashes it in Gsp's face* Bwahah!

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Paparazzi

    Oh YES! I love Pudin's idea! Silv, Gisele, and Alexia! :D

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *flees from boomerang turkey and throws mashed yams at Gsp*

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Random Conversations for Everyone!

    Haha, I have a blanket like that I still sleep with when I'm feeling sentimental :lol: I call it Nie-Nie, which is how me and my family and some of ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Paparazzi

    :D Perfectly fine Pudin!

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Irish laughed. "Well, I thought maybe you just liked wearing them or something. I wasn't really sure. Wigs are kinda odd to me, seem like a pain in the butt ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Random Conversations for Everyone!

    Indeed! I used to have so many that I could only make my bed like once a month, but now I've donated almost all of them and I have like ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Oo sorry! *dances to song while chomping on fish* *chucks actual fish from sweden at Gsp* Bwahaha IRONY!

    Nov 7, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I Always Wondered...

    Hi Hi Hi! Well, not much to say about this since its so short but, I find it kinda funny that thats a constant question in my science class "Why ...

    Nov 7, 2009


It takes me deciding to write on YWS in the late hours...to realize how many members are most active while I'm unconscious
— RavenAkuma