User avatar

irishfire

  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    Pudin I love you! ♥♥♥!! You get the biggest hug evar! You too Ranger! -inserts coin-

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    Shun him! SHUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNA! (sorry caps) 10/10 again!

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    9/10! McFly! Ranger you've offically got me hooked, I'm listening to them right now!

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    xD! *throws slice at Ranger Hawk and Gsp* Eat up! *choms on pizza*

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Haha thanks! It reminded me of my best friend who lives really far away. She LOVES shiny things. I ♥ it too! GAHH! *finally gets up and runs away from ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Wire Hearts and Paper Dreams (1)

    Hi Nutty! I saw your name on this and jumped for it, and I'm really glad I did! I really like it! I can't wait to see more! Love you ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    :cry: I'm sorry! I shall keep it from ever breakin it again *puts invisible sheild around Gsp's nose* Ow ow ow This is worse than the TURKEY! *tries to get ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    Really really pretty! The girl reminds me of my sister! 10/10

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Camera Comparisons

    Hi! So, I don't have the answer to your question, but I do have a suggestion. I think this thread is a really good idea! I don't know much about ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    10/10 because how can you say no to Tom once you've heard him sing?

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Arabella, Cuervo >-> Arabella jetted after the girl, Jimmy following. She grabbed the girl by the arm, and forced her to face her. "I'm going to need your and Jimmy's ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    I forgot someone! Ranger Hawk for being so funny and introducing me to some really awesome music! :D

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Paparazzi

    Lol, I love you Nutty!! :D Does anyone want me to give their char a love partner? I'd be willing to do 2.

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Haha, its ok. I liked it! Arabella, cook, Cuervo >-> Arabella screamed with rage. That broadsword had been in her family for centuries. She had been stupid to forget that ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Funniest thing thats ever happened to you

    xD Win! Epic win! The day we were going to get our new car, me and my sister were fighting over who would get the front seat to it on ...

    Nov 7, 2009


Be the annoying goose you want to see in the world.
— Welcome to Night Vale