User avatar

irishfire

  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *looks at buns like they are Gohndi* Ooooo *throws icing at everyone*

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    I'm sorry Nutty! You never told me! Oh my God why?

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Paparazzi

    ...xD Oh wow Nutty. Well if Pudin's ok with it you can have him I guess.

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What random thing did you do today?

    I squealed like a total girl completely involuntarily for the first time ever when I dropped my ipod and the crashing sound it made scared me. :lol:

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    Lol You say AIM I think rolflamaobama (my word for laughter a friend of mine came up with for me! I love you Nutmeg!)

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Paparazzi

    I think so, me, Pudin and Nutty did.

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *laughs and throws orange juice in Princess' face* I have too! I did it to everyone!

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: My DreamWorld

    Hi! The names Irish and I'm here to critque! *theme song* Anyway, *clicks off theme song* I liked this! The description behind was really great and so was the emotion! ...

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Paparazzi

    Woo! Me and Pudin! How many more spots should we have?

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Paparazzi

    Ok here he is! A lover for Pudin right? Name: Arkaron Shameus (Called Ark or Aron) Age: 20 Profession: Singer Looks: Bright BRIGHT red hair, grey-green eyes : He is ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Hi! *throws cake into face* You have now officially joined!

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Paparazzi

    Cool! I'll post for him later, and he can have Silv for a romance! Hes pretty hot!

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Arabella, Cuervo >-> Arabella glared at the man and stepped beside Jimmy, her newly-won-back broadsword in her hand. "I'm afraid you can't do that Jarrod. You see, we both want ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    10/10 I love his expression! But, lawl, who is he?

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    :shock: What secret weapon? *slowly inches toward giant riding elephant with a potato launcher in hand*

    Nov 7, 2009


If food is poetry, is not poetry also food?
— Joyce Carol Oates