User avatar

irishfire

  • Archive Re: The Paparazzi

    Haha I know right? Hes so *drools* And that'd be awesome! By the way, why don't all the celebs have like a completly secret hideout where they all go to ...

    Nov 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Paparazzi

    Haha Pudin I love your "Up for love" thing xD And if any star/Papa wants a love interest my guy would be happy to do it! Name: Jareden "Jare" Smith ...

    Nov 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: YWS Posters

    I could try too, but it would prob be non-as-fantastical as Gsp's skills with effects. But I like your idea!

    Nov 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Paparazzi

    Well, I'm not the creater of this SB, you'll have to ask Arya, but I really like that idea! I'm up for it! It'll be interesting!

    Nov 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Irish turns to face Runelord and wrinkles her nose. "That smells pretty nasty, dude." She smiles and hands him a fresh milkshake. "Here, on me!"

    Nov 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Paparazzi

    Oooh Pudins offically a genius! *gives Pudin nametag that says "Hello I am A GENIUS!" (sorry caps)

    Nov 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    Uhh truth be told thats kinda scary xD 8/10

    Nov 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What random thing did you do today?

    We were in my french class and we were having a break and me and my other friend were trying to explain why we celebrate the 4th of July if ...

    Nov 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *throws earmuffins at Nutty* Told you I would throw them Nutty! And also *feels special for not being hit with Turkey Leg* besides, Gsp hits me with noddles! :D

    Nov 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Paparazzi

    We still need a Papa? I'll try one if we do.

    Nov 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Arabella, Cuervo >-> "Jimmy. Arabella.I suggest you turn the captain and those girls back over to us. That sparkling logic you just spouted should be applicable to yourself, shouldn't it, ...

    Nov 9, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Movie for Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

    *stands up in seat and applauds* You are a genius my friend! Lol, I loved it! Charlie was awesome! Keep up the awesome work! -Irish :elephant:

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: YWS: The Complete Edition

    I know right? Wow, I can't wait!! Thats going to be awesome :D Great Idea Nate

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Paparazzi

    Lol, I love Arkaron: Singer, His sister was blinded by paparazzi, His father is WANTED Love that, don't know why but I do :smt005 and I thought Elle and Silv ...

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Paparazzi

    No problem :wink: I do it out of love!

    Nov 8, 2009


I'm so confused I've Turned To erratic Capitalisation?
— JustMeBeingMe