User avatar

irishfire

  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    **Hahahaha thanks!**

    Nov 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    **Can I join and be captured too?**

    Nov 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Irish laughed. "Brightie's pretty good, cept' a little freaked out by Isadaemus, but hey who isn't afraid of a furious capitan? Arabella is the one I'm worried about, having been ...

    Nov 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Paparazzi

    I think so...

    Nov 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    *haha its ok* Irish shrugged and sipped at her own drink. "Same old same old I suppose! Writing, laughing, being the nerd I was born to be..." Irish chuckled and ...

    Nov 10, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My YWS GIF

    I like it! Way to stick it to em' sister! *fist bumps*

    Nov 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Hahaha *squeals with joy and runs in circles* Your welcome! *throws giant hunk of garlic bread at Gsp's back*

    Nov 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Irish's face brightened at the sight of Mo. "Hi Mo! I remember you! You commented on my scripts one time," she quickly ordered a round of hot chocolates for the ...

    Nov 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Noodles! *giggles happily and plays with the noodles now intangled in hair* Spweeeeee! Oh sorry! *magically makes donut just regular jelly*

    Nov 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    10/10 Believe it or not but I'm listening to that right now! xDD

    Nov 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Gsp?! What happened to the noodles! :cry: *throws jelly filled donut at Gsp's face*

    Nov 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Paparazzi

    No problem! Haha poor Jare such a dare devil, flirting with Nuttys celeb char and besties with yours. *sigh* Gotta love the bad boys. Hey, what if the club owner ...

    Nov 10, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Devil Has Dimples (Prologue + Chapter 1)

    Hey there! First of all, love the title! I thought the devil was going to be this little kid who had dimples, haha. Oo... *light bulb goes on* Idea! Anyway! ...

    Nov 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    9/10 on the first one and 1000/10 for the second one hahaha I love it!

    Nov 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Brightie, Bodlina >-> I scurried up to Isadaemus, a blanket to warm him from the figid ocean water. His face was red and furious from the defeat. I, too, felt ...

    Nov 10, 2009


You'd better wise up, Pony... you get tough like me and you don't get hurt. You look out for yourself and nothing can touch you, man.
— Dallas Winston, The Outsiders