User avatar

irishfire

  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    OW! *rubs giant head welt* Quick Gsp give me the Noodle!

    Nov 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *stares at Twiz* Now Twizie watch your caps *waggles finger* And I'm sorry, and thank you! *quickly throws glutten free pretzals in her face and runs*

    Nov 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    irishfire Irish groaned. "Awww Gsp! I wanted to see what happened!" Suddenly the bag opened and all of them tumbled out onto a cold tiled floor. The lights were bright ...

    Nov 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *stares at twiz and then suddenly screams* I'm sorry I forgot!! No no NO! *magically makes cake glutton-free* I fixed it! :D

    Nov 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Irish laughed. "Hey she should consider herself lucky! Arabella's been in all the fights and shes all shot and bleeding!"

    Nov 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    TWIZ!! *tacklehugs Twiz then sees everyone else* EVERYONE!! *tacklehugs everyone* Mwahhaha! *throws cake at Twiz* oh...wait a minute...

    Nov 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Paparazzi

    Silv Silv sighed slapping her phone shut and frowned. They had waited too long to do this, and now it was finally happening. They were starting to plan and she ...

    Nov 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    irishfire (sorry I was missing) Irish yelped as someone elbowed her in the face trying to move. "Ow!! Jeez, what the heck was that for?!" She heard someone sniker. "Revenge." ...

    Nov 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Brightie, Bodlina >-> I think I knew what Allyson was going to say and she didn't want to say it. She knew Isadaemus too well to know what he would ...

    Nov 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *blinks* Its a miracle!! *tacklehugs Gsp* Ow! *throws mint chocolate chip ice cream in Gsp's face*

    Nov 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *gets socked in the eye by a meatball* Gaaaaah! I'm blind!! *walks into wall* Ha! Got you now Gsp! *throws bread dipping oil at a chair* Mwahahahaha!

    Nov 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    *I agree, haha bravo! *claps* * irishfire Irish stopped punching and frowned. "Sorry, didn't know and heh kinda panicking..." suddenly Irish yelped and the screamed out of the bag. "Wait! ...

    Nov 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    irishfire Irish punched at the bag and screamed for the man to let them go. She heard Mira and Gsp, who must have also been kidnapped and she called out ...

    Nov 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    **Mira, I just noticed this but I love your sig! That song is utterly amazing!**

    Nov 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    irishfire Irish looked up from her book reluctantly at the noise coming from Aqua and Mira's room. She sat up, what are they doing? Hitting the wall with hammers? She ...

    Nov 11, 2009


Imagine if everybody had a little Wii sports Mii to say "Great Shot!" everytime they did something right.
— TheMythMaster