User avatar

irishfire

  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    irishfire Irish screamed at the sight of Gsp being dragged away and quickly limped after them, catching up just in time to see Gsp get tackled. "Gsp NO!" She quickly ...

    Nov 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Paparazzi

    (Lol whats a chicaria?) Silv Silv looked up at the sound of the door opening and smiled at the sight of Alexia walking toward her. She ran up to her ...

    Nov 14, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to right now?

    Prayer of a Refugee - Rise Against

    Nov 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    irishfire Irish screamed as Ripples bit her in the leg. The dog may have been little but it was fierce. She grabbed the now bleeding spot and held back tears. ...

    Nov 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    irishfire Irish snarfled a laugh and looked at the person. "I don't really know you, but what are we doing here?" Suddenly, the dog began to snore loudly and Irish ...

    Nov 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Paparazzi

    Aron I put my arm around her shoulders to steady her. "Don't worry, Natt we only have 3 more stops!" Natasha leaned her head against him, sighed and closed her ...

    Nov 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Brightie, Bodlina : I sighed. He wasn't going to change his mind about this. "Yes sir." I muttered miserably. I turned and stalked out of the room followed by Allyson ...

    Nov 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    irishfire Irish turned to Aqua and raised an eyebrow impossibly high. "Right because I was so sure they wanted to take us out to ice cream and Barnes and Nobles ...

    Nov 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Paparazzi

    Aron I swore as I saw the flashing cameras behind me. They had caught me coming out the back way of my house, I'd have to take the subway. As ...

    Nov 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Ooooh! Gsp!! *waves hand frantically* She didn't throw a food!! Get the cotton candy maker!! *throws gum into Twiz's hair* Lol Nutmeg I love you!

    Nov 13, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm Irish and I like fire BEAT THAT!

    Haha no Mizzle I would like that! People think I overract when I say I'm afraid of sharks to my death but then they see my reaction at seeing one ...

    Nov 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *dies laughing* Poor Tonkie, never had a chance! *beats Twiz with Turkey even more laughing evily* DIE!

    Nov 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Irish rasied her glass with a smile. "Cheers!" Then nodded. "I really like it! Although I'd only been on YWS for like a month or so before Nate changed it, ...

    Nov 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Get her Meganilo!! *laughs evily and grabs the Turkey leg of Death* Your in for it now Twiz!

    Nov 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    irishfire Irish's vision quickly came back and she saw they were in a complelty white room. She bit her lip and tasted the blood running down her face but didn't ...

    Nov 13, 2009


"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
— Dr. Seuss