User avatar

irishfire

  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *runs into Gsp* Ooaf! *yelps from the coldness of the ice cream* *throws giant plate of flan at Nutty and Gsp*

    Nov 14, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    Forgot another! xD Twilightzoner and Nutmeg for being my Bffls outside of this amazing site and helping me through so much and putting up with me when I am going ...

    Nov 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    xDD Love all of you! *throws pasta sauce at Meganilo and powered sugar in Gsp's face* Mwahahaha!

    Nov 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    irishfire Irish struggled under Skeyeler's (sp?) weight, screaming the entire time. Suddenly, she got an idea. She stretched her head so her mouth was next to her ear and screamed ...

    Nov 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Hahaha *throws steak at Bond*

    Nov 14, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Song Called Love

    Awwwwwwww! Nutty thats beautiful! I loved it! You have a real knack for romance my friend! Great job ♥♥ ♥'s -Irish :elephant:

    Nov 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *chucks fudgeicle down Gsp's shirt* Oooo

    Nov 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Hey! French word! Lol *throws homework at Gsp*

    Nov 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *jumps to aviod chicken legs and throws chicken nuggets at Gsp's face*

    Nov 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Paparazzi

    Jare I looked at Remy intently. "Remy, I've been doing this for 3 years. I'm positive. I would never sell you guys out and you know that!" I smiled at ...

    Nov 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Yay!! *shoves Twiz's head into cotton candy maker* Thats what you get! WHEN YOU LET YOUR HEART WIN! (sorry caps) *throws whipped cream at Gsp*

    Nov 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    irishfire Irish stared at the giant hole in her shoulder. "...Why am I always bleeding?!?" She yelled. Suddenly she heard Gsp "Skyeler, when was the last time you had a ...

    Nov 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Paparazzi

    Jare I appeared on a seat beside Alexia and Silv. They had finally all arrived and had gotten down to buisness. Remy started. "We really need to talk," He started, ...

    Nov 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    Hmmm 10/10 for Nickelback and Linkin Park 1) Stay my Baby - Miranda Cosgrove 2) Umbrella - Rihanna 3) My Whole Family...- Bo Burnham 4) Tide Is High - Atomic ...

    Nov 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Paparazzi

    Silv Silv greeted Adrian with a smile and continued to dance to the energizing music. A song, she thought ironically, that was written by Aron, one of her closest friends. ...

    Nov 14, 2009


so many languages have fallen / off of the edge of the world / into the dragon's mouth.
— Lucille Clifton