User avatar

irishfire

  • Archive Re: Flicker of the Oblivion (SSBB)

    Woo! Thank you SO much for joining!! And sorry if I misunderstood your last PM, I thought you meant you were going to join YWS adventure. SO sorry about that. ...

    Nov 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Storm, shapesifter (wolf) Storm laughed and walked out with him. It took all she had to keep herself from jumping up and down squealing. She was walking. With Elliot. Oh ...

    Nov 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *smashes Pudin's face into a pumpkin pie* Happy Thanksgiving Pudin!

    Nov 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Silver - shapeshifter (wolf) Silver rushed through the halls, her wolf form carrying her faster than she could ever run. Why am I always late?! She thought furiously. The fur ...

    Nov 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Arabella, Cuervo >-> Arabella was vaguely aware of someone calling her name, and then her body being lifted. She again heard voices, Sirena and another voice she didn't notice. She ...

    Nov 17, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: One Life, Two Minds: a mother to be's bewildering nightmare

    Hi there! Irish in da house! So first of all, I need to spazz about this. *jumps up and down squealing* I have a friend named Falon! I love that ...

    Nov 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: YWS INVADES MAOIST CHINA

    I'm in! :D

    Nov 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Peanut butter is now common! *throws apples covered in caramel at Gsp and Nutty*

    Nov 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Arabella, Cuervo >-> Arabella's sight blurred in and out, and the pain in her side was worse than death. She heard voices she could barely distinguish as Sirena and Jimmy. ...

    Nov 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    irishfire Irish tried to crawl toward the door of the room. "Gsp," she croaked, "we must get away from the evil Ripples who makes me bleed overlymuch!"

    Nov 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Irish nodded. "Well, the old YWS really different from the other in terms of style. Not nearly as much color variably," she laughed. "But I'm also lovin' the Birthday Banner ...

    Nov 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Such violence between my two Nuts! :shock: *throws peanut butter at them both getting it all over their clothes and hair*

    Nov 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    I could add another char if we could use it. Starting now sounds cool!

    Nov 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    irishfire Irish collapsed as she was shot in the kidney by Ripples. Tears streamed down her face as she lost more blood. I swear I'm never going near Boston Terriers ...

    Nov 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    xDD I love you Nutmeg! *throws rice at Meganilo*

    Nov 14, 2009


If you have to ask, "Is this cliche?", it probably is.
— - no name -