User avatar

irishfire

  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Gspy!! You've returned! *slams turkey mush in face* :smt003 I missed you! *launches yellow rice and corn at everyone, espcailly Meganilo* Its out of love meganilo!! ♥

    Nov 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    (Ok Pudin, when I read what Elliot said last time I literally squealed it was so cute! Awesome!! :D ) Garred, ghost I heard Hayley's broadcast and launched out of ...

    Nov 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Flicker of the Oblivion (SSBB)

    Haha Sisi I agree. Would could have secondary characters if needed. Me and Meganilo actaully planned that we might. And HI TWIZ! Good of you to FINALLY join hmmm? :evil: ...

    Nov 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    irishfire Irish limped up to Sisi and tapped her on the shoulder. "Um.. excuse me? Could you help me stop bleeding? A Band-aid will probably be fine!" She said gesturing ...

    Nov 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Storm, wolf Storm cursed under her breath. The conversation was FIANLLY going well and the stupid class starts. Why me? She thought. As the teacher began to check homework she ...

    Nov 17, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your favourite Linkin Park song?

    Lol mine are what you'd expect: Numb (derr) and New Divide! ♥'s

    Nov 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What random thing did you do today?

    Oh my God thats creepy :lol: Today I was reading in my bed and my mom comes upstairs to ask me how I was feeling and she gae me some ...

    Nov 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...

    You know you're a nerd when you wear your pants past your head.

    Nov 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *bursts out of nowhere* Irish is back and shes *begins to cough* still sick...BUT! I shall not be stopped! *throws octopus balls at Meganilo and Nutty*

    Nov 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Paparazzi

    Silv Silv broke away from the group surrounding Nat and walked over to Remy. "Rem," she said quietly, "do you know what today is?" Remy stopped talking for a moment, ...

    Nov 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Storm, wolf Storm felt her heart leap and she surpressed the urge to yip with joy. Yeah, that'll help your on-going battle to show you're not a werewolf... Instead she ...

    Nov 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Heres my other character, sorry it took me so long, still sick :( Name: Garred Castro Age: 17 Gender: Male Grade: 11 Race: Ghost History: Is the adopted brother of ...

    Nov 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Storm, wolf Storm felt her normally pale-as-death cheeks flush with happiness as she sat down next to Elliot. She siltently slid the homework out of her textbook and looked at ...

    Nov 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Flicker of the Oblivion (SSBB)

    Yo yo! Actually Meganilo's right. I just named a few here and there, feel free to be Link!! Hope you join :D Thanks so much! -Irish :elephant:

    Nov 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Storm, wolf Storm smiled at his joke. "Yeah, I didn't think so either. But still, amazing! I envy you for being able to play guitar, I would love to learn ...

    Nov 17, 2009


“Rise like Lions after slumber In unvanquishable number. Shake your chains to earth like dew Which in sleep had fallen on you— Ye are many—they are few.”
— Mary Shelly