User avatar

irishfire

  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *gets hit by sandwhich* Can't you people see I AM BLIND?! *scrambles to get up and throws giant thing of stuffing hoping to hit someone* Did I hit anyone?

    Nov 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Storm, Wolf Storm ignored Elliot's plead that she leave because of her arm. She managed to stand and start kicking and punching with her useless arm hanging by her side. ...

    Nov 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    **Pudin, Elliot is going to kill me with sweetness. Hes so SD:LFSK** Storm, Wolf Storm heard Elliot screaming above her own grunts of pain. She looked to see him fighting ...

    Nov 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *stands up* WHO DID WHAT??!! *tries to go after whoever took out Turkey Leg but winds up going in circles* *gets knocked down by cake* Oof! Not again! *picks up ...

    Nov 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *gets hit in the eye with rotten peach* OW! *walks into chair covered in dipping oil and falls over* Uhh can someone throw this at Meganilo for me? *holds up ...

    Nov 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    irishfire Irish sensed the power of the turkey leg of doom and what not in Gsp's backpocket. She grinned as Sisi got a Band-aid for her to at least attmept ...

    Nov 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    **Oh my God xDDD Thanks Nutty, I didn't even notice that! *fixes* and thanks Pudin! ** Garred, Ghost Garred was fighting so hard in Big Guy mode that he barely ...

    Nov 20, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: My Soul Cried for Sun - Prologue

    Yo yo yo! I really liked this, even though it was short! I loved how you described how she was no longer interesting to them and such. Its not something ...

    Nov 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Storm, wolf Wolf-Storm thrased about as the vampire she had locked her teeth on tried to shake her off his arm. She winced as she tasted the thick blood-like something ...

    Nov 19, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews from a Marine (Re-opened)

    Hey Aqua! I saw you reviewed for my friend and was wondering if you could do one for me! This is for thechocolatewritingcat's prompt contest and the prompt was "A ...

    Nov 19, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Haha silented, love your pic xD And June you're incredibley pretty =D

    Nov 19, 2009
  • Questions and Answers Re: What is the correct response to stop?

    I agree with both Jacob and Evi! You could also go with: -Irish :elephant:

    Nov 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    100/10 for Hinder and the Red Hot Chili Peppers! 1) Smack - 3 doors down (Ooo thats a fun one! =D) 2) Hands on Me - Vanessa Carlton 3) Wheel ...

    Nov 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...

    xD Nutty! You know you're a nerd when you scream with joy at the idea of going to a poetry reading. Not that I di-...oh who am I kidding I ...

    Nov 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Irish grinned. "Its no problem man! You would've probably gotten killed drinking that thing!" She laughed at Rune and stood up lighting a match. "We sing right now! I call ...

    Nov 19, 2009


We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
— T.S. Eliot