User avatar

irishfire

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Irish threw herself onto the fireworks. "My FIRE!!" Suddenly, she sat up and looked around, face redder than usual. "Uhh I mean... I'll do em!"

    Nov 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    ** I am loving this SB so much! Esp the couples posts! :D ** Storm, Wolf Storm leaned on Elliot as he helped her to the gym, she sent a ...

    Nov 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Storm, wolf Storm hardly felt the antidote needle pricking her skin, but almost instantly her vision cleared and her breathing came slightly easier. But only slightly. She looked to Elliot ...

    Nov 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    irishfire Irish tacklehugged Gsp tears rolling down her face. "Gspy's a HERO!" she cried.

    Nov 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    irishfire Irish stared at the remains of the turkey leg, her mouth hung open. Slowly she fell to her knees and cried "He was so young! Why?!" Slowly, she fell ...

    Nov 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Storm, Wolf Storm held in her sobs as Elliot and Garred raced her to the nurse. Her vision started to blur and she was vaguely aware of Garred yelling to ...

    Nov 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Storm, wolf Storm groaned as Elliot carried her throughout the school. It was embarrasing yet comforting at the same time. Eventaully, she dicided that she should walk on her own. ...

    Nov 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Flicker of the Oblivion (SSBB)

    Someone else is Link I think. But I would love to be him too! :D

    Nov 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    I can SEE! *gets hit in the face with pasta* -_- Thanks meganilo. *throws giant plate of peeps at Gsp and Meganilo* Oh and *tacklehugs Gsp for returning eye sight*

    Nov 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Flicker of the Oblivion (SSBB)

    Hm.... Ike for Meganilo! I'd love to see you be him :D I'll be....wow would should I be?

    Nov 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Storm, Wolf Storm watched Veriane lead Sam away to the nurse slowly. She sighed and leaned against Garred who sat next to her, her arm seemed like it was on ...

    Nov 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    irishfire Suddenly, Irish flopped into the room and landed on her face. "I thought you were getting me a Band-aid!" she whined to Sisi without getting up. "Giant shoulder wounds ...

    Nov 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Puns anyone?

    Hey, I googled "Zombie Puns" and this came up Hope it helps! if you want original puns, then I have like.. one and no one probably gets it xD Good ...

    Nov 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *throws giant cookie at Meganilo (hopefully) ...Did I get her? Can someone please return my eyesight?

    Nov 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Storm, Wolf Storm held in a cry of pain as Elliot helped her to her feet. She held it in a cradle against her body. "I think its broken," she ...

    Nov 21, 2009


Steps to enlightenment brighten the way, but the steps are steep. Take them one at a time.
— Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice)