User avatar

irishfire

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    xD Kamas your beautiful! Twiz!! Predy as always!

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Storm, Wolf Storm watched anciously as Desi thought. If there was somewhere in the US that was their best bet. Vampires were fast, but they weren't that fast. Suddenly she ...

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Haha actually no I did not but I always do that kind of stuff xD *throws actual "flour" this time*

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Flicker of the Oblivion (SSBB)

    Hahaha I know I do, if someone would like to give me the ones I missed I shall love you forever. Ooh, maybe Marth should end up with Peach, like ...

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Yes! You HAVE to unleash it this is its home! *throws giant bag of flower on Sisi and Meganilo's head*

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Storm, wolf Storm's head wheeled as she ran forward to Garred, his face so relived to see her actaully alive. She was aware of Elliot not releasing her hand and ...

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Post Your Personality

    Loud.

    Nov 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Flicker of the Oblivion (SSBB)

    Me seco! Name: Link-mister! (Link) Side: Light =D Peronsality: Superman with a green tunic. Brave, chivalrus, sweet, nice, funny. Appearence: (Hot right?) Up for love/friendship: Totally! I love Megan

    Nov 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Flicker of the Oblivion (SSBB)

    Cooool! You can do math :shock: Luckyy Ok so what secondary chars do we want? Don't forget guys you can bring in any others you want. -Irish :elephant: P.S can ...

    Nov 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Storm, Wolf Storm felt her brain almost die as Elliot kissed her. "I wouldn't let anything happen to you, or me, or Garred, ok?, now let's just walk" he said ...

    Nov 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *wakes up from falling asleep on a bed of flan* Woe! What happened?! Somewhere in the UK? *snort* Sure... right... you wish! You haven't seen my secret weapon yet. *laughs ...

    Nov 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Garred, Ghost Garred turned and headed toward Ariel, sensing her distress about having snapped at Drako. He grinned. "Don't worry, Drako doesn't really care. Hes just upset about his sister's ...

    Nov 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    irishfire Irish screamed at the sight of Skeyler and jumped behind Gsp and Sisi "Don't let Ripples get me!" She cried, curling back into her ball. Mira looked at her. ...

    Nov 22, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews from a Marine (Re-opened)

    Thanks so much for the review Aqua!! Its really appreciated :D ♥'s -Irish :elephant:

    Nov 22, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: TigerGate

    Hi there! I'm Irish, Welcome to YWS! :smt003 So, this was AWESOME! for a first post! I loved it! The suspense and the feeling you put into it, as well ...

    Nov 22, 2009


Remember, a stranger once told you that the breeze here is something worth writing poems about.
— Shinji Moon