-
Re: Something That I Wrote When I Was Seven
Yes...YES YOU WONDERFUL WRITER YES! *clings*
Aug 1, 2010 -
Re: Next Open-Mic Session: August 8th (click for times)
If we sing, do we have to sing something we wrote ourselves?
Aug 1, 2010 -
Re: Something That I Wrote When I Was Seven
*applauds* I love it. I LOVE IT! *screams* GET THIS PUBLISHED WOMAN!
Aug 1, 2010 -
Re: First Impression
My first impression was scary excitement because your sig at the time was Monster by Skillet and I almost peed myself because I was in LOVE with that song at ...
Aug 1, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
Nice Bolt! The green really brings out your eye... Ooh who's the girl? :3 Your girlfriend perchance? She is a raccoon. You're dating a raccoon? Hm... makes sense to me.
Jul 31, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
Nice Bolt! The green really brings out your eye... Ooh who's the girl? :3 Your girlfriend perchance?
Jul 30, 2010 -
Re: What if...
I would catch him in the act, beat him with a turkey leg, and scream "STOP STALKING ME YOU SKETCH! I DON'T LIKE GLITTER!" What if someone walked up to ...
Jul 29, 2010 -
Re: Anybody want a Personal Questionnaire?
:D
Jul 27, 2010 -
Re: My Love of Nature
HEY! Velcome to VWS my child! Morgan pressured me into this review. xDD Kidding, I was already going to because you kick ass. ^^ (Seriously though, she has a gun ...
Jul 27, 2010 -
Re: Anybody want a Personal Questionnaire?
I'll get to those soon guys! Sorry I've been in camp and dealing with family stuff.
Jul 26, 2010 -
Re: Soot and Flowers (Part 2)
Hey there! Irish is here to review for you! (That's right. I rhyme.) So, I thought this is very well written, and although I didn't read the first part, I ...
Jul 25, 2010 -
Re: What is the member above you known for?
For being confused with me alot xD
Jul 22, 2010 -
Re: Which Famous Writer Do You Write Like?
William Shakespeare. CHEAAAA
Jul 20, 2010 -
Re: What is the member above you known for?
For being my Valentine and step mom ;)
Jul 19, 2010 -
Re: Anybody want a Personal Questionnaire?
xDD Ok!
Jul 17, 2010
