User avatar

irishfire

  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *revives self after perpetual deathanation* AH-HA! You thought you had gotten RID of me! *covers the entire room in melted squash* Mwahaha..ha *gets taken out by Meganilo at the same ...

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Irish pushed Nutty off. "Nutty you do know that Rune has like 20 of the same exact rockets right?!" Irish then runs in to grab about 12 more.

    Nov 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Garred, Ghost Everyone was so excited by the idea now that he thought Ariel and Storm would jump out of their skin. It was good plan, he had to give ...

    Nov 27, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you thankful for?

    I am thankful for My family My friends (SO MUCH) The food Music My dogs Writing YWS All my friends on YWS All the hilarity in my life

    Nov 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    He couldn't of gotten the Turkey leg bone, Gsp has it! *chucks whipped cream bomb at everyone* Put THAT on your apple pie! WHAT NOW!

    Nov 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Flicker of the Oblivion (SSBB)

    Yay I can actually see it now!! Yay for other computers!! Happy thanksgiving everybody! :D -Irish :elephant:

    Nov 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    Hm.. I'd like to call a spot! Name: Andrew Calahan (Actually a girl) Age: 16 Personality: Bright, out-spoken but doesn't really speak much. Witty, and clever. Appearence: but her eyes ...

    Nov 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Storm, Wolf Storm nodded. "We would only have to use our money for food and shelter! We could go anywhere within a matter of minutes! It just depends on how ...

    Nov 26, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Flicker of the Oblivion (SSBB) DT

    Its perfectly fine if you wanna be Pikachu! :D We wouldn't think of it Sisi! -Irish :elephant:

    Nov 26, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Flicker of the Oblivion (SSBB) DT

    Well, I'm going to be using a differant computer until... I think Sunday so it doesn't really matter for now, I can swear about it later. And, I'll try being ...

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *looks at milk bars and throws up more* Oh jeez what brand are those? *throws undigested apples at Sisi*

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Irish pushed Nutty away from the rocket. "Take the other big one! This one is MINE!" Irish ran out of the tavern and shot it off screaming with joy. She ...

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Guys! I'm sorry but I have to punish anyone who does not throw actual food. Gsp says so. *shoves Chir and Sisi's heads into cotton candy maker* Ooo thats gotta ...

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *watches Chir stuff Sisi's mouth* ...*barfs* Oh God Chir thats nasty! *throws goat cheese at Chir* Stop it!

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    irishfire Irish turned and frowned. "Gspy? Where are you?" Her heart thudded. Where did Gsp go?! Who had the turkey leg?~?!?! Irish began to run in circles tears streaming down ...

    Nov 25, 2009


You wanna get nuts? Let's get nuts.
— LEGO Batman