User avatar

irishfire

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    Hm... 8/10

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Storm, Wolf Storm followed Elliot down to the Headmaster's office with a key to the weapons room. As he toyed with the lock, Storm sat on the Headmaster's desk and ...

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    Andrew I jumped back as Star burned me again." I didn't try to do it. I swear..." She stuttered. I nodded, "I know you wouldn't Star. God this is so ...

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    irishfire Irish ran up to Mira. "MIRA! Help me get out of here! Please, Ripples keeps coming after me with Gsp gone just show me the portal you threw her ...

    Nov 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    Andrew I frowned, I hated seeing Scar like this, so scared and upset. I sighed and my hands and put them down at my sides forcefully trying to not look ...

    Nov 29, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    xD thats halarious! 10/10

    Nov 29, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My backyard

    Wow thanks guys! And captain.classy haha yea my yard is pretty big, its sort've hidden from the street too so its like going into this secret world! Heres another pic(I ...

    Nov 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    Andrew I looked at my hands, which were beginning to scar. Scar looked at the crowd of people gathering, and I quickly grabbed her wrist and pulled her from the ...

    Nov 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    Andrew I turned at the sound of my name but saw no one and a second later someone slammed into me. "Ow!" I cried and looked to see Scarlet, her ...

    Nov 29, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    Oooh I like that idea! :D Would anyone want to be my chars date? Shes a girl!

    Nov 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    ** Woe sorry it took me so long to post! ** Andrew I stood next in line for a vaccine, feeling uneasy. I didn't particularly hate shots but I didn't ...

    Nov 29, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Sacrifice.

    Oh my God thats beautiful! Not that its good that she killed herself but still, so sweet :) Awesome job, but its really short. I'd add maybe a little more ...

    Nov 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Storm, Wolf Storm nodded, it was definatly going to be dangerous, but it would have to work. "Ok, you guys go work on that now! Everyone else, get any weapons ...

    Nov 29, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Lolol Meganilo what will we do with you? *gets face full of cake* Thank you Gsp, I accept your apology! :D *throws giant rotted peach at Gsp*

    Nov 29, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Irish gaped at the giant fire hanging in the sky. She turned to Rune "You. Are. A. Fire. GOD!" And tottled off to go shoot more.

    Nov 28, 2009


Parentheses I'm walking back home now though so( Ellipsis Ellipsis ellipsis
— chrysanthemumcentury