User avatar

irishfire

  • OOC Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    Lol well that makes things a lot harder.... Poor guys are gonna be mobbed!

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    ** I'll try Pudin ** Andrew I lay there gasping on the ground. "I am so sorry!" Star said above me. I sat up feeling my heart pumping again. "I-its ...

    Nov 30, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    Woo! That'd be awesome! But who should we go to the dance with?

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Garred, Ghost I can't let you die Garred felt his feelings surge up against his will, and his eyes filled with tears. Please don't say that Ariel. Just do it. ...

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    irishfire "Thank you so much Mira!" Irish quickly tacklehugged her and followed the giraffes to the small portal. She waited as they slowly opened it and it began to glow. ...

    Nov 30, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    I have no idea, lol. So does Star wanna stick with Andrew throughout the entire book? Hmmm?

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    Andrew I stared at Star's cold hands. "Whats happening to us Star..." Angrily I kicked the wall, causing a giant spike to come out of it. My eyes flashed. "Oops," ...

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Meganilo NO! *death glares at Chi* You. Killed. My. Meganilo. *picks up chainsaw made out of peas (its food Gsp) and chases**

    Nov 30, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    Haha I second that notion!

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    Andrew I got up after her "Star! Come back!" I reached for the handle but jumped back when the burst into flames. I felt the twitch and couldn't even bear ...

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Heeeeeey! Watch it with the chicken bones Chi! *throws spices into Chi's eyes* Yea thats right HOT AND SPICY!

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    Andrew I shook my head, this was getting scary, really scary. What the heck was wrong with Phelix? I looked at Star. "If I can control water and the ground...what ...

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Holly's Official Art Thread!

    I envy you. I wish I could draw that well, you're amazing! I espsically love the first one, which Panic at the disco song was it? Can't wait to see ...

    Nov 30, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    No! Star should totally be included, just tell her date that she burns...literally

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Funniest thing thats ever happened to you

    Awww I'm sorry :( Hm.... Lol, at my best friend's bat misvah and they were playing "Soulja Boy - Crank Dat" and her dad only knows the superman part of ...

    Nov 30, 2009


Alakazam BIOS discography Philadelphia à la disco [...] Nitrogen! I.E. polyester Garfunkle'n Garfield!
— John West (The Frugal Wizard's Handbook for Surviving Medieval England by Brandon Sanderson)