-
Re: Survive on an Island...or else.
Vashi Voices droned on as they talked of what they could do. Swimming, exploring, leaving. I would like very much to do all three of those. Most immediately the swimming ...
Jan 28, 2010 -
Re: Survive on an Island...or else.
Vashi A person stirred next to me, and I felt the steam of fresh-cooked fish close to my skin. It was slightly charred, and I felt queasy at the thought ...
Jan 27, 2010 -
Re: Survive on an Island...or else.
Vashi "...dead". My body froze when he said that. Dead? Who? And who was this male touching me? He had seemed decent, but for whatever reason, males always made me ...
Jan 26, 2010 -
Re: Survive on an Island...or else.
Vashi Something screamed. That jolted me out of my lovely clouds and back into reality. I continued to lay where I was, until the feel of the sand and the ...
Jan 26, 2010 -
Re: Survive on an Island...or else.
Vashi My body shook with relief when I heard the sounds of the leaves after that loud, dreadful silence. If I had lost my hearing too, I would be lost ...
Jan 25, 2010 -
Re: Survive on an Island...or else.
Vashi Anand Age: 15 Height: 5'6 Picture: thick black hair, dark skin, not extremely gorgeous at first glance, but not exactly ugly. Personality: Very much caught up in her own ...
Jan 23, 2010
