Random avatar

ireylcadence

  • Archive Re: Vanished

    Name: Aladdin Age: 7 Hometown(if known)- Northeastern USA. Not exactly sure. Picture- Personality- Slightly obnoxious, big ego, because he knows that he's smart. He might be small, but he can ...

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camelot

    It's too soon for this to die. :( Validen I leave the little run-down tavern where I had been hiding before dusk and the rushing in of all the regular ...

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camelot

    Well, fireflight asked to be the girl first, but if she/he changes her mind, then sure, Lilliana can be it. :) Although I was thinking more along the lines of ...

    Apr 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camelot

    Wow, I didn't read Morgan's profile before, and I just realized how similar I made Validen's...down to the very age. o.0 Anyways... Validen It is always in the most peaceful ...

    Apr 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camelot

    I think an antagonist is needed here. ;) Name: (Sir)Validen Gender: Male Age: 35 Rank (knight, peasant, etc.): Ex-knight, an outlaw Appearance:Shining blond hair that he's grown shoulder length. Surpr

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Playing God

    Good idea. Would Kaywiia like to do the honors? ;) Or anyone who wants, of course.

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Invisible Words

    Hey, am i still in this? My character was with you guys at first...

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survive on an Island...or else.

    Vashi Asides from the qualms of homesickness, I could not say that this was too bad. The people here were no better and no worse than everyone else, each with ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survive on an Island...or else.

    Vashi "Vashi?" Was it my turn already? "There is nothing that you'd want to know about me." "Are you sure about that." The man spoke up. "Unless of course you ...

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survive on an Island...or else.

    Vashi So was the savior-man bored then? Well, his boredom was his own problem. The man would need to learn how to live inside his head. My smile broke into ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Invisible Words

    Annie She felt like Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz. Still dazed, she tried to remember what had just happened. There had been a flash of brilliance, followed by some ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Playing God

    Name: Akeres (male) What age they look like: 20ish Appearance: Long wavy red hair, your traditional Greek garb...Just imagine Ronald Weasley with long hair in a Zeus costume. What they ...

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survive on an Island...or else.

    Vashi So they had come back. I could feel the tight-stretched tension between the little group. What had happened then? Certainly their group was more agreeable than the company I ...

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survive on an Island...or else.

    Vashi I woke up with a feeling of absolute lightness. Something had assuaged my pain and now I felt like I could stand up and dance around the world. What ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Invisible Words

    America blew up? This will be fun. :) Name: Annie (Anastasia) Ribaldo Age: 13 Gender: Female Personality: Annie is your archetypal little sister. She's naive though not exactly innocent, speaks ...

    Jan 31, 2010


If it wasn't for poetry, I couldn't express myself.
— Rosendorn