-
Re: The Effidice
Sorry, it's been a while, but SAT 2's are coming up and I've been studying like hell. Cain The world looked grainy when I opened my eyes again. "Cain, come ...
May 30, 2010 -
Re: The Effidice
Cain In a room with the Eli girl. My body, surprisingly, did not resist when she put me in and closed the door behind us. She gave me a searching ...
May 24, 2010 -
Re: The Effidice
Cain God, they had done it. They had actually managed to burst us out. I was willing to let down whatever pretense of pride I had left and actually thank ...
May 20, 2010 -
Re: Quite Unlike a Fairytale
Sounds fun. :) Name: Queen of Hearts Age: 34 Appearance: Short, plump, dressed rather matronly for a Queen Picture: Personality: Prevalent Napoleon-complex. Diabolical, and just slightly ditsy. Enjoys
May 18, 2010 -
Re: The Effidice
Cain I had done all I could. And so now I finally surrendered myself, psychologically, because physically they had defeated me long before. The metal creature seemed to sense the ...
May 17, 2010 -
Re: The Effidice
Cain Perhaps it had been better when I had been unconscious and didn't know what they were doing to me. Being fully aware that you are powerless over anything that ...
May 16, 2010 -
Re: The Effidice
Plot twist time, tell me if there are any objections. ;) Cain I was not sure if I was awake yet. I felt my eyes open, yet I could not ...
May 15, 2010 -
Re: The Effidice
Cain I guess I must have fallen asleep in Lakisha's lap, because next thing I knew, I was stumbling out of the van with the others into some brightly lit ...
May 10, 2010 -
Re: The Effidice
Cain The baby-faced girl came in screaming. I wasn't surprised. She was small, but even if she was ten or eleven, it was still way too old to be playing ...
May 10, 2010 -
Re: The Effidice
Name: Cain LeFevre Gender: male Age (15-18): 18 Personality: He lives for pleasure and takes nothing at all seriously. He seems to have no emotions whatsoever, and does not have ...
May 9, 2010 -
Re: Dark Fey
Character: mortal boy Name: Ivan Kerinski Age: (15-18) 17 Appearance: Hobbies: science, school, trying to invent things Likes: thinking, bad jokes Hates: when people don't think, being overly physical
May 7, 2010 -
Re: Vanished
Kara, do we need a Stella? *hopefulface* 0:D If not, could I still make another character? Declan seems kind of lonely. ;)
May 5, 2010 -
Re: Vanished
Aladdin I had given David the biggest eye-roll when he had told me I was going into that hole. Did he really expect me to go anywhere where maggot-ridden bodies ...
May 4, 2010 -
Re: Vanished
Aladdin And what a sight it was to see, when I finally found my way into the open. The others, gathered around in a silence weighing a thousand years. Where ...
May 3, 2010 -
Re: Vanished
Ah sorry, I couldn't get on the computer before. Correct me if I get anything wrong, might have missed a few details. Aladdin My body snapped to and suddenly, the ...
Apr 30, 2010
