Random avatar

ireylcadence

  • General Articles Re: Moonshine

    It's definitely very sweet. The repetition about the gleam in his eye served its purpose well. I would suggests some changes in grammar, such as capitalizing Moonshine and watching out ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survive on an Island...or else.

    Vashi Something screamed. That jolted me out of my lovely clouds and back into reality. I continued to lay where I was, until the feel of the sand and the ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survive on an Island...or else.

    Vashi My body shook with relief when I heard the sounds of the leaves after that loud, dreadful silence. If I had lost my hearing too, I would be lost ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: I Would Sing to You

    Wow, I've read enough poems that can create beautiful images, but I think this is the first one that's also done the same with smells and tastes.

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Of Light and Of Life

    Thanks everyone, for the welcomes and the reviews. :) You guys are right about the last stanza--I wasn't sure what to do with it so I kind of just got ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Dandelion

    Dandelion The dandelion that I’ve blown has carried away my life. One for wishes, Two for needs, Three for wantings, Four for cares. Guided up by magnetic skies Beyond the ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Of Light and Of Life

    Light plays on rooftops, life plays below A desperate race for an ending unknown. Light runs unfettered, haloing clouds, An immortal childhood since the ages of old. Life thinks too ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survive on an Island...or else.

    Vashi Anand Age: 15 Height: 5'6 Picture: thick black hair, dark skin, not extremely gorgeous at first glance, but not exactly ugly. Personality: Very much caught up in her own ...

    Jan 23, 2010


i understand why roosters scream in the morning
— SpunkyMonkey