User avatar

irate

  • Poetry » Fantasy, General Re: a ruined house on fluffy clouds

    Thanks for the review! I did mean for the "addressee" to seem as though they were floating in the air, but I wasn't sure how to go about explaining that ...

    Sep 13, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: falling and fallen

    Yeah, I have trouble with expanding on the ideas in poems because I tend to use too many words and I can't figure out the right words to make it ...

    Sep 9, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: falling and fallen

    Ah, but capitalization isn't necessary in poetry! ;) :P But nah, I didn't capitalize subsequent lines where a sentence hadn't ended, that's all. Thanks for the review! ^_^

    Sep 9, 2016
  • Poetry » Fantasy, General Re: a ruined house on fluffy clouds

    "from whence they come" was meant to refer to the glass and wood and such that was falling out of the sky, but I can see how it may have ...

    Sep 9, 2016


no i prefer gay chaos
— hop