User avatar

innerbeauty555

  • Other Poetry Re: Holding On (a Shakespearean sonnet)

    The little secrets seemed so big to us, And playing with dolls didn't seem so dumb, But all that was before your senseless fuss, Before reality became so numb. Remember ...

    Mar 1, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Weirdest day of my life

    This was not so good. You need more detail. As xanthan gum said, 'tis "weird", not "wierd". This wasn't very good formatting, either. Try a new line every sentence, every ...

    Mar 1, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Dreamer

    I liked the beginning. It was light like this poem is supposed to be, or so it seems. I agree "guy" wasn't the right word in that line, either. You ...

    Mar 1, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Chocolate

    I love chocolate... Good poem, by the way. :-D

    Mar 1, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Beautiful Imperfections

    Whoa. Amazing poem. I-I have no criticism. Wow.

    Mar 1, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Writers Challenge: Hot Dog

    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! I KILLED A HOTDOGIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW WILL I EVER LIVE WITH MYSELF? Hilarious, Liz. Hilarious. I don't like hot dogs that much anymore, anyway. Now I see why.

    Feb 26, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Lies of love

    Last time I checked, "coulda" wasn't a word. Try "could of". Also, "To say “You’re sorry”" doesn't need the quotes around "You're sorry" and, therefore, doesn't need the capital in ...

    Feb 26, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Laugh. Dream.

    Whoa. I really don't know what else to say. Whoa.

    Feb 25, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The suicide speaks

    To be grammatically correct and have all the words spelled correctly, your poem would look like this (I know Writersdomain got some of them): My time is coming... I can't ...

    Feb 25, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: Somtimes, Sometimes

    I agree that the verse-chorus structure is the easiest to read, but that is my opinion. Sometimes, songs are OK when they don't have a chorus because then you don't ...

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: S.S. Friendship

    Look, Stop, Right there behind you. Can't you see you're not wanted here? An unwelcome stranger, Crossing the gate, You should've stayed on the safe side, But you couldn't wait. ...

    Feb 12, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Love elegy

    I liked it. The wording was a little awkward at parts, but it was overall very good. Keep it up! :-) -*-*--Diana--*-*-

    Feb 12, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: U hurt Me

    Again, you don't need the enlarged fonts at those certain points in your poem. Don't use chat abbreviations like "

    Feb 12, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Something I wrote in class

    This was a pretty good poem. Make sure you capitalize your I's, though. You also need an apostraphe in "sorrow's" in the last line, since you are using it in ...

    Feb 12, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Can I change Ur Mind?

    Ooh, I like this. Your emotions are easy to relate to the way you present them. You don't need the big letters, though. Your poetry should be able to speak ...

    Feb 12, 2006


Real men wear floral while trespassing.
— Junebug